Ponchatoula Gun Show this weekend

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Sat-Sun Oct 1-2
    Just some FYI in case anyone cares.
    I may try to go just to look around. I'm told the prices are so outrageous at these shows nowdays that it just doesn't pay to spend any money there. But you just never know what you might see on the back of the attendees.
    There's a big bingo joint (or some type of hall) at the end of the main drag away from interstate, less than a mile past the train tracks and on the left.
    Cheers

jdavid1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2015
    Hammond, LA
    If it's the one at the Lion's Club off 22 then don't waste you time. Seriously. I went the last two times and I kick myself every time for giving them my money to get in. You can be in and out in about 7 minutes and see all there is in there. Most of it is trinkets and jerky. The rest is overpriced ammo and crap guns.

If it's the one at the Ponchatoula Rec center then it's worth going.

Aurellevi

Intermediate
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Oct 1, 2013
    Denham Springs
    Looking to get my son out of the house Saturday a day thought a gun show would be perfect.
    A quick search for location revealed this show has been cancelled. I hope it's not but can anyone confirm this?

11BravoBernie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Loranger, Louisiana
    I would agree...don't even bother. I went to the last one there early this summer to look around and meet some folks around the area, as well as hand out some cards for our new gunsmith shop. I asked the police officer at the front where I could put up a flyer or 2. He brought me to a guy that seemed from New York...told me unless I paid for a table I cant even hand out a ink pen. I said thank you and left.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Just heard from a friend that there are supposedly 2 gun shows scheduled in Ponchatoula this weekend. One at the Bingo hall and one at the VFW hall. One of these locations may be the Lions club. Planning on going before noon today do I'll post up some factual up to date info for any interested.

Doctor481

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    At least 1 sign was still up this morning but the show was cancelled.
    Let me start the conspiracy theory - I heard Hillary pulled the plug on the show, something about "white privilege"?
    Rec center show is in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom