Casualty Response Actors needed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Someone passed this on to me so I'm sharing.

Details in the link.

http://humandomainsolutions.com/apply/

Louisiana National Guard
    Zachary, Louisiana: November 18-20, 2016

CBRNE Disaster Response Training Exercise.

Availability (Choose One):

Saturday, 19 November 2016 and Sunday, 20 November 2016 (Pays: $275)

PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR ALL 3 DAYS - (Pays: $425)

The 3-day exercise (Friday through Sunday) will be an Army National Guard emergency response to a natural disaster including a building collapse and chemical incident. The CRPs will be moulaged (injury make-up and fake blood) to portray various physical and emotional conditions and go through triage, decontamination, and medical treatment lines at least 3 times during each day of the exercise.
    Arrival time will be early AM each day between 6:30 and 7:30 AM—TDB. The exercise will conclude each day around 4:00 PM. CRPs will be provided cut-away prop clothing and will be moulaged for the military first responders to evaluate and handle each patient, and CRPs will be washed in decontamination lines to simulate cleaning off chemical components.

ELIGIBILITY: There is no security clearance requirement, so it is open to all, but criminal background and U.S. employment eligibility checks will be accomplished.
    Priority will be given to those with previous role playing, acting, military/wounded warrior, or EMT/first responder/disaster response experience.
    We are also looking for diversity among our CRPs, including gender, ethnicity, age, body types, disabilities, and foreign language abilities. American Sign Language speakers are also desired.
    Due to the potentially stressful medical/decontamination processes and possible high fall temperatures, CRPs may not have a life-threatening or serious medical condition.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Camp Shelby used to hire people to get captured back around '06-'07 they may still do it. The scuttle was an "actor" got himself injured. IIRC his face got too close to the buttstock of an m16. Something about being mouthy and not doing what he was paid to do or something. Been a few year, but I think you got the gist of the story.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I got selected to participate and was made an offer! Unfortunately, I may not be able to do so due to family members health issues cropping up right now. :( Will update if I am able to particpate.

Top Bottom