Froglube CLP 4 Oz Tub of Paste Gun Cleaner Lubricant Protectant - $3.99 (Add-on Item)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish

Plus 1, expired. Besides, I have been having trouble dealing with amazon on some these so called great deals. I have already had 2 orders canceled due to being out of stock, low stock and unable to fulfil order, or not able to ship to my address excuse. This is staring to sound like a click bait thread to me. :(

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    This is staring to sound like a click bait thread to me. :(

Nah, slickguns is legit.

He/they scour the web for good deals on firearms and accessories. He covers 100s of different sites so we can't hold him responsible for Amazon if they oversell stuff and have poor inventory practices, especially so if it is a really good deal. Our forum isn't the only one he drops deals on either. Gun owners, as general rule, have more disposable income are quick to pull the trigger on really good deals, so some things sell out really fast when he posts them up.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Nah, slickguns is legit.

He/they scour the web for good deals on firearms and accessories. He covers 100s of different sites so we can't hold him responsible for Amazon if they oversell stuff and have poor inventory practices, especially so if it is a really good deal. Our forum isn't the only one he drops deals on either. Gun owners, as general rule, have more disposable income are quick to pull the trigger on really good deals, so some things sell out really fast when he posts them up.

Maybe so, but out of 5 orders I tried to make, 2 were canceled due to unable to ship to my address, or out of/or low stock and they couldnt fullfill the order. Not a good way to do bussiness in my opinion. I will not be trying for these deals naymore. :mad:

nolaradio

Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Just wondering if you had these issues with items sold by Amazon or third party sellers? I try to only buy items sold and shipped by Amazon and have had just a couple of issues over the years. And that was with FedEx Smartpost, not Amazon.

Top Bottom