Springfield Armory SAINT

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It's been a long while since a company in the firearms industry was dumb enough to create a hype train for an upcoming "thing." The Springfield Armory SAINT.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/10/14/sneak-peak-springfield-armory-saint-event/

11/1/16 is the day it is released, whatever "it" is.

https://www.defendyourlegacy.com/

Some people are speculating it is a new firearm, while others are thinking it's some form of training. They have even come up with a silly acronym called Springfield Armory INtuitive (or INstinctive) Training a.k.a. SAINT. Given that the advertisements are a bunch of fit people in gym clothes, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a training system.

screen-shot-2016-09-21-at-1-42-21-pm-png.140449

bayouteche85

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2007
    Breaux Bridge
    The comments on the first link made it worth reading!

Based on the BS hype videos, it almost appears as if SA is getting into the Battle Frog/Tough Mudder/Spartan world, but you know, WITH GUNS!!!

My vote is for Springfield Armory Integrated Neural Transmitter, a microchip that improves accuracy and response time! Lord knows I could use the improvement...

BDill

What's This For Again
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 28, 2016
    Destrehan, LA
    It has me interested, but i wouldn't be surprised if it something something along a fitness theme. But not knowing is drawing more interest than anything for me. I happen to have an XDM and XDS and really enjoy both. We'll see here shortly.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I would not be surprised if it was a pistol with an integrated RDS. Even though Sig already sells a pistol with one mounted.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm anticipating an even derpier XD/XDM or a super sub compact 1911 in 45GAP.

JR1572

Considering that Alex "Zedra," a gun bunny who owns a cupcake shop, is one of the people they are using for hype, I expect it to be something really derpy.

DYL-HomePopup.jpg

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Considering that Alex "Zedra," a gun bunny who owns a cupcake shop, is one of the people they are using for hype, I expect it to be something really derpy.

DYL-HomePopup.jpg

Girls sell guns. Matter of fact, lots of guys get all goofy about gun girls. Whether they're in the "industry" or on the internet in forums/FB/IG/Twitter, some guys just cannot help themselves.

JR1572

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    Girls sell guns. Matter of fact, lots of guys get all goofy about gun girls. Whether they're in the "industry" or on the internet in forums/FB/IG/Twitter, some guys just cannot help themselves.

JR1572

Unfortunately, you speak the truth.
    Were only it wasn't so...

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    It is definitely a new gun in the $800- $1000 range. We will have them, whatever they are, on the shelves tuesday.

Thanks for chiming in! I was curious if it really was a new gun.

So I'm gonna assume it's not a polymer striker fired gun, unless they are trying to hop on the Salient Arms and Agency Arms type modified HSLD cool guy train.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom