Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mega-City One
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post



  2. #22
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    Yes that's what Austin was describing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    Yes that's what Austin was describing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should add a medical portion to that class.

  4. #24
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    You should add a medical portion to that class.
    We do offer a trauma medicine/FOF course. I bring in specialists to run the medical part.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mega-City One
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    We do offer a trauma medicine/FOF course. I bring in specialists to run the medical part.
    Zero to Five Feet Medical? That's pretty High Speed.

  6. #26
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    We do offer a trauma medicine/FOF course. I bring in specialists to run the medical part.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Based on how the guns are handed in that video I would bring the trauma specialist to every Zero to Five Feet class lol.
    Last edited by bigtattoo79; October 31st, 2016 at 03:05 PM.

  7. #27
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40

    Zero to Five Feet Gunfighting Review

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    Based on how the guns are handed in that video I would bring the trauma specialist to every Zero to Five Feet class lol.
    Too funny. Where were guns being handled unsafely? Please point them out.
    Last edited by skipper1969; October 31st, 2016 at 04:35 PM.

  8. #28
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    Too funny. Where were guns being handled unsafely? Please point them out.
    I'm not even gonna get started with the fail in that video.

  9. #29
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    I'm not even gonna get started with the fail in that video.
    So you can run your mouth, but you can't point out where anyone was unsafe? Got it, take care.

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mega-City One
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    So you can run your mouth, but you can't point out where anyone was unsafe? Got it, take care.
    I don't see where he said "unsafe," but you can keep trying to defend your group's tactical nonsense, we don't mind.

  11. #31
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    So you can run your mouth, but you can't point out where anyone was unsafe? Got it, take care.
    Could you please post what makes you qualified to teach the classes you do?

  12. #32
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    I don't see where he said "unsafe," but you can keep trying to defend your group's tactical nonsense, we don't mind.
    Dave, you may find this hard to believe, but your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Just wanted you to know so we're on the same page. I have no need to defend anything from you or your little buddy.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mega-City One
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    Dave, you may find this hard to believe, but your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Just wanted you to know so we're on the same page. I have no need to defend anything from you or your little buddy.
    I'm not asking you to. I asked if you could elaborate on a specific topic and you went all holier than thou with your attitude.

  14. #34
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    Dave, you may find this hard to believe, but your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. Just wanted you to know so we're on the same page. I have no need to defend anything from you or your little buddy.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dave and I have disagreed on many things over the years so you don't know much. Things we agree on is watches, holsters and BAD TRAINERS!

  15. #35
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by enigmedic View Post
    Thank you, Skipper. Often the tactics and strategies of 20 year men are questioned, as if that gives the one posing the question an automatic 20 years experience.
    enigmedic,
    You're welcome. If you have any questions ask away.

  16. #36
    -Global Mod- whitsend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Transylvania, LA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,903
    Play nice guys.
    He offered for you to point out the "bad" training and neither of you have. If you disagree with the training style, just move on to another thread.


    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "Stop trying to fix the police, fix the ghetto." - Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke

  17. #37
    On Target
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bridge City,TX
    Posts
    91
    The only ones who can't benefit from different training from others is those who know everything. I have taught firearms from basic (academy) level into advanced courses and in second languages in other countries using interpreters. I always look to learn. It is not that I agree with all training, but I can still learn from any training. YMMV

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Mega-City One
    Posts
    4,979
    Quote Originally Posted by whitsend View Post
    Play nice guys.
    He offered for you to point out the "bad" training and neither of you have. If you disagree with the training style, just move on to another thread.


    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I replied multiple times with what I thought was bad training. Just because he ignored my posts, doesn't mean I didn't post it.

  19. #39
    On Target
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig220 View Post
    The only ones who can't benefit from different training from others is those who know everything. I have taught firearms from basic (academy) level into advanced courses and in second languages in other countries using interpreters. I always look to learn. It is not that I agree with all training, but I can still learn from any training. YMMV
    Sig220,
    You're welcome on the range with me anytime.

  20. #40
    Marksman
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,961
    Quote Originally Posted by whitsend View Post
    Play nice guys.
    He offered for you to point out the "bad" training and neither of you have. If you disagree with the training style, just move on to another thread.


    Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Play nice? This isn't about playing nice this is about quality training! I really hope the people that are providing gunfighter type training are not this sensitive!

    I asked his background and he won't provide it.
    I will also ask this: What Louisiana based trainers would vouch for this guy? My next question is how many of these Zero to Five Feet classes does he fill a year VS his canceled classes? Are these questions too hard to answer? If so his feelings are too soft for me!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •