more corruption exposed

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Is anyone really surprised anymore? Her entire campaign is based on lies and cheating. Bernie Sanders needs to come out and state that he is ashamed that his opponent beat him by cheating that as such, he supports Trump. Or he could just run as an independent and take some Hillary votes.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    This is why there are so many goofy conspiracies out their because the truth is so much more unbelievable than we can imagine at any given time.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Is anyone really surprised anymore? Her entire campaign is based on lies and cheating. Bernie Sanders needs to come out and state that he is ashamed that his opponent beat him by cheating that as such, he supports Trump. Or he could just run as an independent and take some Hillary votes.

This is why they are ALL morally bankrupt and lack complete character. I know Sanders is a dottering old fool, but doesn't he have ANY self respect? All the effort that moron put into rallying all those dummies with all his ********. Tirelessly working his pre-determined failed campaign only to subsequently find out that The Criminal had the fix in.

Can you even imagine the chaos in the republican party if they had anything loosely resembling this farce? But, they are phony zombie democrats, so the cause is more important than ones own principals. No consequences for the The Criminal and it's co-conspirators (because it was a conspiracy). No lashing out by Sanders! No revolt by his dumbass followers.

I will bet my last dime that at least 4 1/2 out of 5 of the Sanders zombies is going to vote for The Criminal! Just because!

The country is doomed!

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I will bet my last dime that at least 4 1/2 out of 5 of the Sanders zombies is going to vote for The Criminal! Just because!

The country is doomed!

Do you think the typical GOP-er would be any different if it was their nominee that was a criminal?

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    The Sanders voters are a toss up. Some are voting for Trump because they hate Hillary for ruining Bernie's chance at the presidency, and others are voting Hillary because they hate Trump.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Do you think the typical GOP-er would be any different if it was their nominee that was a criminal?

To a far larger degree? Yes!

I have been a registered Independent since I filled out my voter registration 36 years ago. I can see many sides of issues from varying viewpoints. One thing I learned from watching my father having to associate with politicians his entire life, they are ALL piles of self centered, self important, ****. ON BOTH SIDES!

But, there is no doubt that people who identify themselves with the republicans have a higher moral code of conduct. They are far more likely to turn their backs on corrupt piles of **** in their ranks than the phonies. They are more charitable! They are more pious! They have deeper convictions about AMerican values, etc. And I could go on and on with examples.

Just the fact that This Criminal is polling at or near 45% should show you all you have to know.

Trump is an a$$hole; but he's is not a blatant criminal! When your side, thinks it is best to go with a criminal over an a$$hole, your side is f'd up!

Top Bottom