The Collapse of Health Care is Near....PSST! That's What They Want!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    So you may remember that not a single republican voted for this joke; Obamacare.

And even though they are just as reprehensible as the other piles of dung; everything they warned about is happening right before America's eyes. Losing your doctor, premiums skyrocketing, unaffordable to those that actually need it, getting kicked out of coverage, and now losing coverage on popular medicines.

We are down to one insurer here in Louisiana. Blue Cross is now sending out this little ditty as a direct result of the Dumbass-o-care!
    viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]
    viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]
    viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]
    viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

So the next time you have some moron telling you how great the Dumbass is, the phonies are, and all of their social policies of American destruction, show them this as just another fine job!

It's just a matter of time before the system collapses! Oh, the republicans predicted that too!

cajun_64

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Abbeville
    I just got 1 similarr to that. I will have to check if it has a no-longer covered part. What mine mostly had was a long list of drugs added to tier 3.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I can't tell what the letter says....can you give us the summary?

The image hosting here is like the search feature! :mamoru:

It says that two pages of the most popular drugs will not be covered starting January 1. The reason? Too expensive! The cause? The Dumbass-o-care is breaking Blue Cross!

So, if you are like me; paying a fortune to stay covered; you are now being penalized along with the free shitters, because Blue Cross can't have two separate coverage plans.

Just so you know, Sli; I tried to post the pics of the letter because I don't like to spout off **** that I can't back up. Those images are on BS image Hosting as Public, so if anyone that has more expertise making that crap work than I, please be my guest.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I see first hand just what this idiot pipe dream of an idea is costing our company and it's un-freakin-believable. Since 2012 just our premiums have increased from $1,048.12 to $1,361.82 for 2017. The total out of pocket is up nearly $1,000. And the deductible is up $1,500. And I haven't gotten into the taxing and reporting portion of the bill. But just wait in December a King Barrack decree goes into effect forcing many salaried employees into a defacto hourly status because anyone on salary making less than $47,476 per year who works more than 40 weeks and does not meet a handful of exceptions will now be entitled to overtime compensation. The salary limit of $47467 is double the previous $23,660.

Last edited:

Armbruster Armory

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Lafayette
    If you are generally healthy, you need to look into the Christian health sharing companies - 3 years ago I was on COBRA from a small employer and paying BCBS $1325 per month for my family of 5. As COBRA was coming to an end, I was going to have to get an individual plan and keeping coverage similar to what I had would have been about $1,800 per month.

We moved to Medishare and pay about $200 per month with a $10,000 family deductible - they don't cover preventative care, they don't cover chiropractic, they don't have prescription coverage, and they limit some specific injuries ($100,000 cap if hurt on a motorcycle, don't cover anything if you are drunk and cause your own car accident, etc.) but even paying out of pocket for all of those things over the last 2 years and my monthly low premium, I have probably saved over $16,000 per year, which would cover our full family deductible and then some if we ever had a serious event/illness.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I see first hand just what this idiot pipe dream of an idea is costing our company and it's un-freakin-believable. Since 2012 just our premiums have increased from $1,048.12 to $1,361.82 for 2017. The total out of pocket is up nearly $1,000. And the deductible is up $1,500. And I haven't gotten into the taxing and reporting portion of the bill. But just wait in December a King Barrack decree goes into effect forcing many salaried employees into a defacto hourly status because anyone on salary making less than $47,476 per year who works more than 40 weeks and does not meet a handful of exceptions will now be entitled to overtime compensation. The salary limit of $47467 is double the previous $23,660.

You saw that one coming too, eh?

Do you realize how many people have absolutely no clue whatsoever that Dumbass did that! The Dumbass thinks that will help people, but what it will do, is make employers cut back people's hours where they may have been compensated before, and for sure they will be made to work harder in less time!

Another social triumph for the phonies.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    It's just a matter of time before the system collapses! Oh, the republicans predicted that too!

This is how it was designed. Its the nature of the single payer system. We're all required to buy a product then the govt becomes the only one to provide that product. Its another method to take money they wouldnt otherwise get. Remember that Roberts had to personally rewrite it as a tax after it got to the supreme court so it could be passed.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This is how it was designed. Its the nature of the single payer system. We're all required to buy a product then the govt becomes the only one to provide that product. Its another method to take money they wouldnt otherwise get. Remember that Roberts had to personally rewrite it as a tax after it got to the supreme court so it could be passed.

He also said; "Do not look to the court to right laws." Which was code for, don't vote morons in elected office and you won't have these issues. The phonies promptly lost the following Mid-terms in a giant sweep.

Sound advice! Now we stand at the precipice of the morons in this country voting the biggest criminal in politics as President! I guess it doesn't matter!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You saw that one coming too, eh?

Do you realize how many people have absolutely no clue whatsoever that Dumbass did that! The Dumbass thinks that will help people, but what it will do, is make employers cut back people's hours where they may have been compensated before, and for sure they will be made to work harder in less time!

Another social triumph for the phonies.

Yeah our company had a couple people who would have been affected. Very limited my wife who works for another company will be effected, so they will make her punch a clock. What is most likely to happen for most people in these sorts of arrangements is they will lose a lot of flexibility with their schedule in order to indefinitely prevent overtime. It's a sad and pathetic joke because while she may work an average of maybe 45 hours a week, she has a lot of flexibility in her schedule.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    nnslync
    Top Bottom