Oh Hell No! Trump won’t pursue charges against Clinton

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Yes, if he meant that they were going to hand us over the money in advanced for a wall. I never believed that for a second, maybe some did. If he meant he will make them pay for it in the end, then yes that's still a possibility.

Again I don't necessarily believe he will build a wall, or have Mexico pay for it (initially or in a round-about way). Just trying to say just because Mexico doesn't pay for it up front, doesn't mean they won't in the end.

Like stopping free healthcare for illegals, and free housing, and any other free services. This will save A LOT!

Charging immigration fees!

There's ways to make them pay and save on what expenses we are paying for illegals now.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    the point that Trump may not be keeping yet another campaign promise.

A lot of things he promised are impractical and you should have known that going in. He can't just say arrest Hillary, and repeal Obamacare without going through the proper channels... Weren't we all mad at Obama for his executive orders? If he goes in and abolishes these illegal laws Obama imposed without the approval of congress then I will be happy.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    A lot of things he promised are impractical and you should have known that going in.

Agreed, and I believe I did

He can't just say arrest Hillary,

I don't think he said he would, iirc...he promised he would prosecute her...and now he's not

and repeal Obamacare without going through the proper channels

I'm certainly not expecting or arguing that he should without going through the proper channel, but iirc, he said he would work to repeal it outright tho...and now he says he might just alter it.

... Weren't we all mad at Obama for his executive orders? If he goes in and abolishes these illegal laws Obama imposed without the approval of congress then I will be happy.

Me too

I'm just pointing this stuff out now b/c hypocrisy, especially by the political class, sucks.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I'm just saying that everybody needs to give the guy a chance before passing judgement on him. He isn't even president yet... I think he's going to go a long way to improve foreign relations and the economy. I don't think radical action on his first day is a good thing. If we're going to get mad at presidents/politicians that don't live up to their campaign platform then the list is going to get VERY long!

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I'm just saying that everybody needs to give the guy a chance before passing judgement on him. He isn't even president yet... I think he's going to go a long way to improve foreign relations and the economy. I don't think radical action on his first day is a good thing. If we're going to get mad at presidents/politicians that don't live up to their campaign platform then the list is going to get VERY long!

yeah....I know i'm jumping the gun, but I was wanting to see consistent talk from him leading up to things i guess

fng

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    yeah....I know i'm jumping the gun, but I was wanting to see consistent talk from him leading up to things i guess

AGREE 100%.
    I hope he just makes an effort to at least attempt to do what he said he would do, I'm impatient after 8 years of obummer, just looking to see something change. As for the wall, I still feel optimistic he will build it...whatever "it" turns out to be remains to be seen. As far as Mexico paying for it, depending on how you look at it, they already are paying for "it"..In the past month they have had 3 manufacturing plants that were going to be built down there cancelled (Ford, Carrier, Stanley -Black & decker) with Toyota re-thinking their corolla plant. Their currency value has never been this low, maybe this is how he gets them to pay by having them stop the immigrant leak from their side in exchange for some industry "partnership" trade??? who knows

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I never believed that he would prosecute Hillary , repeal ObamaCare or even build a border wall . I didn't vote FOR TRump , I voted AGAINST Hillary . Anything he does at this point is just a bonus for me .

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I never believed that he would prosecute Hillary , repeal ObamaCare or even build a border wall . I didn't vote FOR TRump , I voted AGAINST Hillary . Anything he does at this point is just a bonus for me .

Yes, it was enough to save the 2nd Amendment from Hilary. I have a feeling that we will see good things happen over the next 4 years in any case.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    It's too early to tell.....Trump isn't even POTUS yet. Everything now is pretty much pure speculation.

Time will tell.....but its way way better than another Clinton in the White House.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Like stopping free healthcare for illegals, and free housing, and any other free services. This will save A LOT!

Charging immigration fees!

There's ways to make them pay and save on what expenses we are paying for illegals now.
    Have them pay for a back ground check. After they pay the fee to come in. Issue work permits and have them pay taxes. Better to have them pay them then not

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom