The Discussion Continued

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    10fagn.jpg

SUB, I gotta give you props! You endured 18 pages of pretty hard criticism with a smile. I doubt anybody else on this site would take a lashing like that without blowing their top, or never coming back again. You're alright in my book!

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    View attachment 67097

SUB, I gotta give you props! You endured 18 pages of pretty hard criticism with a smile. I doubt anybody else on this site would take a lashing like that without blowing their top, or never coming back again. You're alright in my book!

+1

but for some reason I get the feeling Sub was leading everyone by the nose the entire time...I wouldn't doubt it if he worked for the Trump Campaign

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Is there a random pistol laying in the back?

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was expecting MUCH nicer.

The inside is atrociously messy. There were times when it wasn't so disastrous looking, but it's not been cleaned out since the flood. Been hauling tools, machines and junk, just push one pile aside for another pile. The fact that the interior is falling apart after 15 years of use doesn't help.

I could take a video of other car to show what the "nice" use vehicle looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    The inside is atrociously messy. There were times when it wasn't so disastrous looking, but it's not been cleaned out since the flood. Been hauling tools, machines and junk, just push one pile aside for another pile. The fact that the interior is falling apart after 15 years of use doesn't help.

I could take a video of other car to show what the "nice" use vehicle looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing the other car and background in the pics is what had me expecting more lol. I was waiting for custom audio, snap-on tool boxes and cordless impacts with built in hard wired chargers!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom