WTS: Springfield M1A Loaded with Walnut stock

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad875

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Livingston louisiana
    I have a Springfield M1A I'm interested in selling. I am the original owner, and I still have the box. No more than 20 rounds fired out of the gun since I've had it. Asking $1,450.00 OBO. I'm in the Livingston Louisiana area.
    The Loaded series rifles are full of upgrades offering exceptional value and performance. Black fiberglass or American walnut stocks. Air gauged medium weight national match barrel in either stainless or chrome moly. National match components such as national match trigger assembly. National match front sight and non-hooded rear sight assembly, and national match flash suppressor.

Attachments

• pro_10288_1_4.jpg
      pro_10288_1_4.jpg
      47.4 KB · Views: 64

Brad875

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Livingston louisiana
    I have a Springfield M1A I'm interested in selling. I am the original owner, and I still have the box. No more than 20 rounds fired out of the gun since I've had it. Asking $1,450.00 OBO. I'm in the Livingston Louisiana area.
    The Loaded series rifles are full of upgrades offering exceptional value and performance. Black fiberglass or American walnut stocks. Air gauged medium weight national match barrel in either stainless or chrome moly. National match components such as national match trigger assembly. National match front sight and non-hooded rear sight assembly, and national match flash suppressor.
    Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom