Is Jerry V gone from WRNO???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    I accidentally tuned into WRNO before 9am and some other show is on. If Jerry V is in fact gone I may have to start listening in the morning again! :rofl:

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    That's awesome. I stopped listening to 99.5 before 11am years ago. Between Jerry V and Glenn Beck's crazy ass boo-hoo **** I wanted to eat my duty gun.:rolleyes:

Now they need to get Mark Levin back!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    That's awesome. I stopped listening to 99.5 before 11am years ago. Between Jerry V and Glenn Beck's crazy ass boo-hoo **** I wanted to eat my duty gun.:rolleyes:

Now they need to get Mark Levin back!
    +1
    In the rare event I actually tune into Beck its with more of a entertain me monkey mindset.
    They dropped Levin too?

wow, I assumed he was still on in the evenings.

Levin has been on and off a few times. They replaced him with the investment guy and Osterlands old sidekick.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Any of you guys here remember WRNO back in the mid/late 1970s, and into the 80s? My main station in my teens/early adult life. WRNO was THE STATION for rock music then, the power player on FM stereo in southern Louisiana.

"WRNO...the rock of New Orleans" was their slogan back then. Album hour....yeah baby.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Any of you guys here remember WRNO back in the mid/late 1970s, and into the 80s? My main station in my teens/early adult life. WRNO was THE STATION for rock music then, the power player on FM stereo in southern Louisiana.

"WRNO...the rock of New Orleans" was their slogan back then. Album hour....yeah baby.

Yes, and they were a kick ass radio station back then.
    I remember the first time hearing Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap on the radio, and several other classics. They faded in and out of harder edge rock, but they were always a good station.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I accidentally tuned into WRNO before 9am and some other show is on. If Jerry V is in fact gone I may have to start listening in the morning again! :rofl:

I wish.
    Unfortunately, I think it's just a Christmas break.

His sorry liberal self needs to go back to NYC.
    I never thought it would be possible to miss Denny Schaeffer. I couldn't stand him. Completely wishy washy.
    Still, he was a rock solid conservative by comparison.

I'm back to listening to W and J on the morning commute, and I don't hate them, but I like several other morning shows much better. Sadly no real other options here, for me anyways.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    I wish.
    Unfortunately, I think it's just a Christmas break.

His sorry liberal self needs to go back to NYC.
    I never thought it would be possible to miss Denny Schaeffer. I couldn't stand him. Completely wishy washy.
    Still, he was a rock solid conservative by comparison.

I'm back to listening to W and J on the morning commute, and I don't hate them, but I like several other morning shows much better. Sadly no real other options here, for me anyways.

I just checked the On-Air Schedule and Gerry v is no longer listed !! :x:

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Thank GOD!! My truck radio will appreciate the end of the beatings I used to unleash on it whenever I got in the truck and quickly realize I forgot to change the radio station the evening before÷

BigP623

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2014
    Lacombe, LA
    XM radio fellas. They have all the good shows like Mark Levin, Wilkow, Hannity etc. Sadly they have the morning time slot (8-10am) tied up with Glenn Beck show currently. I referring to the Patriot channel on there. Also I enjoy tuning into Sirus XM Progress and Urban View to hear the opposing side's viewpoint which is quite amusing at times.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    XM radio fellas. They have all the good shows like Mark Levin, Wilkow, Hannity etc. Sadly they have the morning time slot (8-10am) tied up with Glenn Beck show currently. I referring to the Patriot channel on there. Also I enjoy tuning into Sirus XM Progress and Urban View to hear the opposing side's viewpoint which is quite amusing at times.

That would be great, but you have to pay for it. The reason AM/FM will likely never die (anytime soon anyways) is that it's free for the listener.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I enjoyed listening to John Osterling too.......he had a local flair to his show, where Jerry V was almost like listening to MSNBC.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom