Two young black males arrested in Covington with stolen AR

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    A group for Louisiana shooters to have informed discussions about firearms related topics, which also include: Training, Equipment, Concealed Carry, Local Vendors, and more.

All with zero drama.

I will be holding my breath on the zero drama part said no one ever. :rofl:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    That's old news bro. Probably upwards of 50 people know my name on this site. A good many have shot along side me in classes and range days. Many have witnessed me back up some of what I profess in real life. I'm not a secret.

Shame be upon me. I'm selective who I let into my circle. I don't have any urge to impress you, so I'll keep my pecker in my pants and won't be kissing and telling. Glad to see you and Dave got your board together. :thumbsup:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Shame be upon me. I'm selective who I let into my circle. I don't have any urge to impress you, so I'll keep my pecker in my pants and won't be kissing and telling. Glad to see you and Dave got your board together. :thumbsup:

It is a group, not a board. The group doesn't have circles like you choose to believe. The only thing we look for is quality information.

I could care less what the OT flavor of the day is, but I am interested in direct feedback from experienced shooters about aftermarket Glock triggers.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    It is a group, not a board. The group doesn't have circles like you choose to believe. The only thing we look for is quality information.

I could care less what the OT flavor of the day is, but I am interested in direct feedback from experienced shooters about aftermarket Glock triggers.

Maybe join glocktalk.com? WARNING......they have OT discussion too :) 195k members

http://www.glocktalk.com/

Last edited:

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    La. stands for Louisiana if you were unaware. Glocktalk is international.

Hey, whatever floats your boat Dave. Good luck with it.....I guess we'll be seeing/reading a lot less of your posts here since you have your own dog and pony show now. I'm sure it will be a smashing success.

And you despise what you term as "drama" here, and the pointless OT discussion (which you're a major player in historically). And your palpable contempt for the way BS is currently operated, and the administration.

Yeah, I'm sure you will be much happier, lead a very full and rewarding life via LA Shooter's Connection :)

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Hey, whatever floats your boat Dave. Good luck with it.....I guess we'll be seeing/reading a lot less of your posts here since you have your own dog and pony show now. I'm sure it will be a smashing success.

And you despise what you term as "drama" here, and the pointless OT discussion (which you're a major player in historically). And your palpable contempt for the way BS is currently operated, and the administration.

You guys get butt hurt if I stay... butt hurt if I leave... Make up your mind. Either way, I don't care.

Yeah, I'm sure you will be much happier, lead a very full and rewarding life via LA Shooter's Connection :)

LA is the postal code.
    La. is the abbreviation.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    You guys get butt hurt if I stay... butt hurt if I leave... Make up your mind. Either way, I don't care.

I'm not butt hurt by any means you can do as you choose. However when you come on here using your current handle to promote your "group" you should expect to catch a little flack. You are a big boy you should be able to handle yourself. It never stops amazing me, when folks like yourself who become known for being an obnoxious bully fold up in their own little safe place when someone gets the better of you too many times. Personally I get all kinds of satisfaction out of our back and forth.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm not butt hurt by any means you can do as you choose. However when you come on here using your current handle to promote your "group" you should expect to catch a little flack. You are a big boy you should be able to handle yourself. It never stops amazing me, when folks like yourself who become known for being an obnoxious bully fold up in their own little safe place when someone gets the better of you too many times. Personally I get all kinds of satisfaction out of our back and forth.

LOL keep thinking that, buttercup. I don't mind the back and forth every now and then, but Facebook and the other six forums I'm on provide enough of that nonsense. Maybe it's the busy holiday season, or that I just don't have the time to devote to playing with the kids here, but I'm bored here and tired of telling the derps the same old ****. I never posted about the group, it's just in my sig line.

We've already accumulated a good bit of local members in the group. It's less than a week old and will build with time. It's not better than anything else, but I'm open to try new things whenever the opportunity arises.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    LOL keep thinking that, buttercup. I don't mind the back and forth every now and then, but Facebook and the other six forums I'm on provide enough of that nonsense. Maybe it's the busy holiday season, or that I just don't have the time to devote to playing with the kids here, but I'm bored here and tired of telling the derps the same old ****. I never posted about the group, it's just in my sig line.

We've already accumulated a good bit of local members in the group. It's less than a week old and will build with time. It's not better than anything else, but I'm open to try new things whenever the opportunity arises.

Don't have times for the kiddies, so I will create a Facebook group that takes time to manage. Good try there sweet cakes but I ain't buying that ocean front property. :rofl:

All the best to you bud.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    4726581.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom