Walmart now sells Black Lives Matter apparel. - No Confederate Items though ???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    To be fair, the shirts are sold by a third party vendor, Old Glory. And they do also sell "Blue lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter" shirts too.

And guess what, you can buy a confederate flag on walmart.com too, via a third party vendor....wow! So you have to be careful of the propaganda on line. I see so much outright false stuff people post on FB. Some people are really naive, or just sh*t starters.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/High-Quality-Battle-Cotton-Flag-3x5-ft-Flag-Banner-Indoor-Outdoor/127016153

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    A BLM pocket planner?

Mon.
    10:00 Wake up, smoke weed
    10:30-3:00 Message on facebook, comment on media sites about gathering and engaging in criminal activity due to your undeserved perceived prejudices.
    3:00-9:00 Light rain, stay home smoke weed
    9:00-2:00 Up in the club

Tues.
    10:30-3:00 Message on facebook, comment on media sites about gathering and engaging in criminal activity due to your undeserved perceived prejudices.
    3:00-9:00 kinda hot, stay home smoke weed

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    A BLM pocket planner?

Mon.
    3:00-9:00 Light rain, stay home smoke weed

Tues.
    3:00-9:00 kinda hot, stay home smoke weed

I think you just gave more thought to their agenda than they did all year. And 10:00? Come on they ain't up that early.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I think you just gave more thought to their agenda than they did all year. And 10:00? Come on they ain't up that early.

One of my LE friends told me they run calls in the ghetto at all hours... since most don't work normal hours, they don't sleep regular hours. The ghetto never sleeps!

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    One of my LE friends told me they run calls in the ghetto at all hours... since most don't work normal hours, they don't sleep regular hours. The ghetto never sleeps!

Yeah it does it's between the last call and Judge Mathis. :rofl:

It's quite alarming how the ghetto comes to life at dusk.

paddle007

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Covington
    Walmart is discontinuing the sale of BLM apparel. They decided it is not good business to profit from racial tensions. Whatever............

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Walmart is discontinuing the sale of BLM apparel. They decided it is not good business to profit from racial tensions. Whatever............

The elite wish for and cause racial tensions. They just didn't like the flak they received. This time.

F both Walmart and BLM - the former for horrid treatment of their employees and the latter for being Anarchist Brownshirts for the elite not a grassroots organization who really cares and would use lawful, moral means for change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    The elite wish for and cause racial tensions. They just didn't like the flak they received. This time.

F both Walmart and BLM - the former for horrid treatment of their employees and the latter for being Anarchist Brownshirts for the elite not a grassroots organization who really cares and would use lawful, moral means for change.

Once the Chinese bought them out they pretty much cut all employee benefit programs. My grandmother worked there a long time and retired right after the takeover and they royally screwed her.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Don't shop at Walmart. I haven't in well over a decade. It's kind of like when you stop drinking soda, then a year later you have one and say dang, why did I ever drink this stuff? The few times I've been in there since I stopped giving them my money have disgusted me.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Once the Chinese bought them out they pretty much cut all employee benefit programs. My grandmother worked there a long time and retired right after the takeover and they royally screwed her.

cough cough....bulls**t! I don't see a single Chinese name or corporation listed as a major walmart stock owner. Hit the link below, the Walton family still owns the majority of Walmart (1.5 billion shares direct ownership, 51%). Next would be investment institutions in the USA.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WMT/holders?ltr=1

http://www.joshuakennon.com/walton-enterprises-llc-holding-company/

The Walton family is as wealthy as Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined. Now THAT is the real deal! At today's WMT share value that would be about 105 billion dollars.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    cough cough....bulls**t! I don't see a single Chinese name or corporation listed as a major walmart stock owner. Hit the link below, the Walton family still owns the majority of Walmart (1.5 billion shares direct ownership, 51%). Next would be investment institutions in the USA.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WMT/holders?ltr=1

http://www.joshuakennon.com/walton-enterprises-llc-holding-company/

The Walton family is as wealthy as Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined. Now THAT is the real deal!

Ok, I can admit when I'm wrong. I guess what I heard is hearsay... I do know that they cut a lot of the employee benefits though.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    I believe ya on the benefits. And they're slowly raising their prices and closing some stores, streamlining their business and market share. They have america conditioned to buy at the one stop get it all cheap, and are elevating their profit margins as we speak.

I met a guy playing pool, we became friends, played a lot of pool together. He is a regional manager, manages like six stores been with walmart since he was 18 and he is now 51. He makes a LARGE six figure salary with very nice benefits and comps. He had all the walmart stores in BR area, but relocated to Jacksonville FL earlier this year. They take care of their management personnel.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom