What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    As another member said,I'm not obligated to give names untill i fit..and you guys who are calling me a troll and asking for a permanent ban on me are not obligated to give me any advice...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    *untill i see fit

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    You said "I still have my postal money order receipts and a receipt from him saying I gave him the money for the rifle."

If that's true,your on your way.Small claims court is the way to head.Simple process,pay the $120 for up to $2000.
    You can file at your local court house.Also ,you are correct in the USPS does not play around.You report the MO stolen,because to me at this point,it was.If it was cashed by the owner,then yes,he is in deep shizzy.

To take money is one thing.To cash a USPS MO,not so funny any more.

Look up his personal info,pay the $4.95 for the report.That way ,you will have his identity and address for the sheriff when he serves the guy.Find out all you can ,and disrupt this guys life as he did yours.Its a lot of fun and it sure feels good when it all comes together !!!!

Do not think you cant do anything.One person can do so much,they just usually skerrred rabbits out there.
    I have one of the biggest hospitals in trouble now.And all over a simple stupid mistake they made with their taxes.
    Never under estimate the power of phone,internet and small claims court.

Also when you get the settlement from small claims.Make sure you put a deadline on getting the monies.Ask the judge to put a 10-20% interest charge on the monies monthly after pay date.

If you have any questions,feel free to holla.I have been to small claims courts and many others ,many ,manyyyy times!!!! I did hire an attorney about 6 months ago.But that was just to draw up POA papers for family.

lawyers are crooks and most are in with the judge and other attorneys.Save your money,spend it on research.The best revenge is always best ,when its hard and cold!!!!

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    You said "I still have my postal money order receipts and a receipt from him saying I gave him the money for the rifle."

If that's true,your on your way.Small claims court is the way to head.Simple process,pay the $120 for up to $2000.
    You can file at your local court house.Also ,you are correct in the USPS does not play around.You report the MO stolen,because to me at this point,it was.If it was cashed by the owner,then yes,he is in deep shizzy.

To take money is one thing.To cash a USPS MO,not so funny any more.

Look up his personal info,pay the $4.95 for the report.That way ,you will have his identity and address for the sheriff when he serves the guy.Find out all you can ,and disrupt this guys life as he did yours.Its a lot of fun and it sure feels good when it all comes together !!!!

Do not think you cant do anything.One person can do so much,they just usually skerrred rabbits out there.
    I have one of the biggest hospitals in trouble now.And all over a simple stupid mistake they made with their taxes.
    Never under estimate the power of phone,internet and small claims court.

Also when you get the settlement from small claims.Make sure you put a deadline on getting the monies.Ask the judge to put a 10-20% interest charge on the monies monthly after pay date.

If you have any questions,feel free to holla.I have been to small claims courts and many others ,many ,manyyyy times!!!! I did hire an attorney about 6 months ago.But that was just to draw up POA papers for family.

lawyers are crooks and most are in with the judge and other attorneys.Save your money,spend it on research.The best revenge is always best ,when its hard and cold!!!!
    Thanks hoghunter you the man..im feeling a little more confident after reading this that I can take this basterd to small claims...

And again to everyone who is suspicious about my claims I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU hanging and I will NAME HIM and his shop.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

Remind me not to **** you off.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Ok guys, some of you need to read the forum rules again.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

FORUM RULES

Rule 1: No rudeness or personal attacks

While we appreciate passionate and informed discussion we will not allow rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts, or trolling.

Rule 3: No argumentative and divisive behavior

Members who consistently post argumentative and divisive messages will be removed from the forums. *This is especially true in Law Enforcement threads. *Posts include bickering, arguing, generalizing, or denigrating LE service or citizen actions, will be deleted. *The moderating staff will be the sole decider of the tone/intent of a post. *Posts deemed to be in violation of our rules will be deleted and may result in infractions.

This rule is not meant to stifle the civil discussion of laws or other current issues relevant to gun owners, instead it is to allow these discussions to flourish as opposed to devolving.

Rule 4: Criticize constructively

Critiques of individuals, site sponsors, or advertising partners should be done in the spirit of constructive discourse. Please speak to others with respect regardless of how you may view their position.

Rule 5: Stay on topic

While we certainly appreciate broad discussions and try to allow threads to run their course, we do not want entirely unrelated comments posted.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    No problem man.Weather your trolling or not,that is a legitimate question to ask anytime.I'm sure others would like to have all the info they could get on some one stealing their shizzy:(

Yes,don't be skeerrred,cause that is what bullies do.They use scare tactics ,so you run away.I have many FFL's across the USA and I have had issues with a few,but never anything close to this.I have sent well over 30k to many FFLs up front for things.No reason for you not to trust a storefront owner.He took a vow when he elected to get an FFL license.

If this guy has jerked you around this long,something is up.No one runs from some one else for no reason.He probably spent the money,now at xmas doesn't have it to pay you back,figs he can jerk you along until he gets the monies.Just my theory,I have been wrong before lol

And as far as contacting him again.DO NOT...proceed forward with the court and other things.Use the time you do have to devote to the facts,case,,,timelines,,etc...Basically get everything your going to need for court.This guy has wasted enough of your time.

Oh and Im glad none of you guys are doing my taxes or anything to do with law or bills.You guys scare me

ANd if I did anything against the rules of this site ,sorry :(.

I am just old,,,a wee bit wiser and retired.I fight for the little guy,cause I am the little guy:).. Good luck

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    OK please answer this.

Did you make the MO out to the owner or the shop? And do you have something showing what you ordered?

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    OK please answer this.

Did you make the MO out to the owner or the shop? And do you have something showing what you ordered?

See post #15 for the answer to the second question.

I still have my postal money order receipts and a receipt from him saying I gave him the money for the rifle...maybe he thinks I'm just going to forget about but that's not going to happen..
    Ive spent months saving up the little money I had left over from paying my bills and wanted to treat myself..i also spent months searching for a scar16 untill i gave up and start checking out the ACRs and drooling over it..and at the end this guy takes my money and doesnt give me a rifle and ignores me

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Well dang, That blows a big one!
    Wish you luck with that and all.
    I never drink and drive unless it's my tractor or 4 wheeler, If i get f'k up its on my own place and not on the road!

I was going to write an elaborate story about swerving, so a cop got on my tail and I threw a beer bottle at him, but that's too much work right now. I'm joking... I'm smarter than that now!

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    Ok another question,I tried searching Google about this law and all the results are showing the laws for different states not lousiana..

Everytime i call him he gives me the run around and a different excuse..
    Next time I call,I would like to record him,I plan on saying something like:

OK man i gave you $1900 and i still don't have the rifle,what is actually going on here?

I know his response is going to be like,

Well I called the salesman and he said it's in stock but im still waiting on him to call me back so I can order your rifle..

Im almost 100% sure that's going to be his response..

I already have receipts but I want to get as much proof as I could..

Do I have to have his permission to record him?and use it as evidence in court?

I want to also send him some messages on facebook and hopefully he'll reply back so I can save the messages and show the judge..

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Just tell the guy you want your money back since he has failed to hold up his end of the sale and cannot produce the goods that you bought and be done with it. I also suggest you seek legal advice to progress further.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom