What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    So Motor, ta2d, and jm, are you 3 saying you know Mr.glock and he is not trolling?
    If so then that's great. If not who was this "him" to which you were referring?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    No, I'm not Mr. Glock Guy.

I've received multiple PM's, text messages, and FB messages on the subject. I didn't even read this whole thread until Will Silk messaged me asking if it was me, because I really had you guys going. Well, I'm sorry, but it's not me and I don't take credit for other folks work. It's rather upsetting to see that some of you think I could override my OCD and make posts with **** poor grammar and spelling.

I just logged on to mark my my for sale post SOLD, and I'm not logging back on any time soon. I have no need to create troll accounts and don't care to bother with this forum any longer. I've spoken with Kevin, the owner, and we have our disagreements. I've asked to have my account permanently removed, but that isn't going to happen according to the staff here.

One thing I'd like to add though, the moderating staff is still playing games here. I've broken 5,000 posts three times already, and my current post cost is below 5,000... Odd ;)

If you need me, you all know where to find me.

Can I be the first to say 'GOOD RIDENCE!"

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    So Motor, ta2d, and jm, are you 3 saying you know Mr.glock and he is not trolling?

I know who it's not and I think having false accusations thrown around is shitty and needs to be addressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    It seems some user got riled up about my comment that mr.glock would be banned if he was found to be trolling, the same as any other troll.
    I really didn't think he was, but all the folks getting fired up has me wondering.

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

Dave is not Mr. Glock.

Whoever Mr. Glock is needs to be addressed handled however the mod squad wants to handle it.

Whitsend, I can tell you that myself, Dave, Jm, Motors, and Ta have nothing to do with Mr. Glock. If you think we do and you find out otherwise, do us all a favor and unmod yourself.

Thanks.

JR1572

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I think having false accusations thrown around is shitty and needs to be addressed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This +10000!

I am new here but it seems like some members have some undealt with issues to take up with others and will do so regardless if correct or not in their asumptions.

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Nope we sure don't. But we do make the rules in OUR OWN GROUP SOMEWHERE ELSE. A large, drama free Louisiana Shooting hub populated with nearly every experienced shooter that used to post here but doesn't anymore because of the likes of you and others.

That includes the principals of advantage group, VATA, bearco, Phobos, the Louisiana Shooting association, multiple gun game clubs, shooting ranges...

EDIT BY WHITSEND:
    NO ADVERTISING OF YOUR GROUP ALLOWED.

Give it time

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

I'm saying I know it's not Dave. Dave is him.

Matter of fact Austin knows it isn't Dave either. So quit posturing because you look stupid and are giving the derps hope.

You are part of the problem here.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Dave is not Mr. Glock.

Whoever Mr. Glock is needs to be addressed handled however the mod squad wants to handle it.

Whitsend, I can tell you that myself, Dave, Jm, Motors, and Ta have nothing to do with Mr. Glock. If you think we do and you find out otherwise, do us all a favor and unmod yourself.

Thanks.

JR1572
    Great to hear.
    I never suspected Dave or any of y'all as mr.glock.

I have personally looked into several possible users as mr.glock and came up with nothing to show any of them as being him.
    I looked into it just to be sure, and don't think mr.glock is another user based on the information I have now.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Great to hear.
    I never suspected Dave or any of y'all as mr.glock.

I have personally looked into several possible users as mr.glock and came up with nothing to show any of them as being him.
    I looked into it just to be sure, and don't think mr.glock is another user based on the information I have now.

So what are you doing about the people blasting DAVE on here?

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    I'm saying I know it's not Dave. Dave is him.

Matter of fact Austin knows it isn't Dave either. So quit posturing because you look stupid and are giving the derps hope.

You are part of the problem here.

Paranoid much?

As I have said several times, I never suspected it was DaveM. Or any of y'all.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    So what are you doing about the people blasting DAVE on here?

Good question. Last time someone made false accusations they were permabanned immediately.

Let's all just watch and see what happens.

JR1572

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    It's not Dave and you people are being stupid. Any more false accusations of anyone that are without just cause will result in permanent expulsion from the site. It's Christmas time and we don't need to play these childish games.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    It's not Dave and you people are being stupid. Any more false accusations of anyone that are without just cause will result in permanent expulsion from the site. It's Christmas time and we don't need to play these childish games.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Thanks Austin. Merry Christmas to you also.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Thanks, you too.

JR1572

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

You should make me a moderator for Christmas. That would be the gift that keeps on giving lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom