What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    You should make me a moderator for Christmas. That would be the gift that keeps on giving lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't volunteer for things like this. Before you know it you'll have 1000 emails a day with reported posts from the children here.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Personally I could care less who this particular troll is. I care how a handful of people have decided to try to run down the name of Bayou Shooter and promote their own board/group/closet whatever. I find it quite telling the people who are so worried about Dave_M's reputation here when he goes out of his way to run down his own rep.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Don't volunteer for things like this. Before you know it you'll have 1000 emails a day with reported posts from the children here.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

Those who dont like or cant handle such things shouldnt be doing it. My offer still stands of volunteering to be a moderator. Plenty of time on my hands and no money to spend! :( ;)

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    This thread reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode where the people of a town went back and forth against each other with baseless and paranoid accusations. In the end, it was no one from the town and the real enemy just had to sit and wait for them to destroy each other.
    Are we not better than this?

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    This thread reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode where the people of a town went back and forth against each other with baseless and paranoid accusations. In the end, it was no one from the town and the real enemy just had to sit and wait for them to destroy each other.
    Are we not better than this?

Amen.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Wow just wow...

Don't dare mention another like minded site...
    Don't dare defend a group of forum members...
    Don't dare find a troll...

Bravo BS, bravo.

This thread, regardless of the OPs topic has effectively performed every action, we as a community, post news stories about libtards doing to us.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I haven't seen any evidence that anyone has been banned for committing any of the "infractions" discussed in this thread. I think it's just been a lot of trash talking. If I am wrong then please educate me.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Actually the only one banned I see, he asked for his acct to be removed so he was banned.

Good pt.

I haven't seen any evidence that anyone has been banned for committing any of the "infractions" discussed in this thread. I think it's just been a lot of trash talking. If I am wrong then please educate me.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom