What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well, I've been on here for an hour now looking for a thread that is more trolliderped than this one... There ain't one.

So, I would be willing to make a trip up to this gun shop with a sum of cash and a happy buyer's smile on my face and walk in telling them I wanna burn up about $10k on some dream guns. Ask what they have that's good and...tactical and wait for Mr Glock to maybe badmouth the store in my presence so I can crinkle my brow and suddenly decide I'm taking my money elsewhere...
    How bout it Mr Glock? What shop are we going to?

pandabear

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 1, 2014
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    OH I agree with that 100%. I also admit I think it's a troll but I'm not sure I think it's Dave tho.

Been following this thread. I think everyone needs to stop giving this guy advice. This person has a huge Grammer problem which tells he's very likely in another country looking for angles to scam others in this industry. In the passed, people in the firearm community are generally honest and trustworthy people. Recently I seen scammers all over the place and this guy doesn't seem any different.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Been following this thread. I think everyone needs to stop giving this guy advice. This person has a huge Grammer problem which tells he's very likely in another country looking for angles to scam others in this industry. In the passed, people in the firearm community are generally honest and trustworthy people. Recently I seen scammers all over the place and this guy doesn't seem any different.

It's a good thing he came here because nobody is buying what he's selling!

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Perhaps this is someone trying to pretend that he was ripped off so that he could get people to send him money. These kinds of scams happen in December.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Glad his trailer didn't burn down with his new Glock!

That dude being called out was worth the $20.00 I spent.

Perhaps this is someone trying to pretend that he was ripped off so that he could get people to send him money. These kinds of scams happen in December.

This was the year of donations for me so he's too late.

Last edited:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    If he is trolling, all involved will be banned.
    But he is in New Orleans, and I'm pretty sure I have his work IP.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rabiddawg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Lafayette, LA

Looks as if someone else could use a couple grammar lessons. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom