What can I do question I think gun shops Stole My Money

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Last night I was just minding my business while delivering some homemade shine and clearly failed to watch that speedometer! The Sheriff himself was right behind me flashing them lights! I put that petal to the metal and pulled a "bootlegger turn" and you know what? That dipstick Sheriff was still hanging on my backdoor! I did not lose him till I made the jump across where the bridge used to be!!!
    Any ya'll have any advice?

Wuz dat Sheriff Buford H Pusser hisself?

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    And I got some good news I guess..i hope it's true..
    Got a message from the owner today telling me that "he finally found one instock and it should be here early next week...well see how this turns out .

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    And I got some good news I guess..i hope it's true..
    Got a message from the owner today telling me that "he finally found one instock and it should be here early next week...well see how this turns out .

I hope so! He should have never taken your money without confirming he could order one that day though. Fingers crossed!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Just curious why what part of this post made you think it was a joke?...just trying to see how some peoples minds work

I'm guessing you're in your early 20's. Some of the things you are saying show inexperience or you're just screwing with us.

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    Fingers crossed guys..i sent him a message acting stupid asking him how much I gave him so I can have as much proof as possible if I have to take him to court and sure nough he replied back lol..here's a small screen shot
    1ccb34dfa640805862bfeaa9ce144eae.jpg

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    See,this is what is wrong with the new millennials or whatever you want to call them.

If you don't make a biz aware that anyone can sue them,take them to court,etc.. at any time,they will probably do it to the next people as well.

Why even come on a national forum and ask questions regarding bad biz practices,if your just going to ignore everyone and do whatever you were going to do anyway.

If I was the biz owner,Id be thinking hmmm,that was a close one,I gotta watch who I screw over for monies at xmas time,he may actually be brave or smart enough to take me down.And since you did nothing about it for 2 months,he will only grow stronger in his manipulation category.

Glad you getting a rifle that costs $1500 all day at my FFL,from a real loser for $400 more.Your so gullible ,he will probably hit you up for a few more $$$ once you get the rifle.You deserve what you get at this point!!!

Id say next time you have an issue with a biz.carry it to facebook.That is where the real idiots and so call know it all's are located.May just be a good place for a millennial like you ....what a waste of time...

Mr.glock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2016
    New orleans
    See,this is what is wrong with the new millennials or whatever you want to call them.

If you don't make a biz aware that anyone can sue them,take them to court,etc.. at any time,they will probably do it to the next people as well.

Why even come on a national forum and ask questions regarding bad biz practices,if your just going to ignore everyone and do whatever you were going to do anyway.

If I was the biz owner,Id be thinking hmmm,that was a close one,I gotta watch who I screw over for monies at xmas time,he may actually be brave or smart enough to take me down.And since you did nothing about it for 2 months,he will only grow stronger in his manipulation category.

Glad you getting a rifle that costs $1500 all day at my FFL,from a real loser for $400 more.Your so gullible ,he will probably hit you up for a few more $$$ once you get the rifle.You deserve what you get at this point!!!

Id say next time you have an issue with a biz.carry it to facebook.That is where the real idiots and so call know it all's are located.May just be a good place for a millennial like you ....what a waste of time...
    You didn't waste your time..i took your advice and im trying to have all the evidence I can IF i have to take him to court..jesus christ man
    Some of you guys are giving great advice,some of you want me to go over there and kick the guys ass..some of you guys calling me liar..

Look thanks for all the advice from everyone who actually beleive in my problem and contributed..before I found this site I was a mess and exhausted and couldn't beleive a gunstore would do some bullsht like that...

Im done..
    And once again thanks to everyone who gave good advice..merry Christmas to all and happy holidays..

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    You didn't waste your time..i took your advice and im trying to have all the evidence I can IF i have to take him to court..jesus christ man
    Some of you guys are giving great advice,some of you want me to go over there and kick the guys ass..some of you guys calling me liar..

Look thanks for all the advice from everyone who actually beleive in my problem and contributed..before I found this site I was a mess and exhausted and couldn't beleive a gunstore would do some bullsht like that...

Im done..
    And once again thanks to everyone who gave good advice..merry Christmas to all and happy holidays..

Take a chill pill... It's just the nature of the beast. Everyone is going to have different opinions. Nobody said kick his ass, but don't be afraid to show that you're upset. You'll still be all smiles picking up your rifle probably... I'd ask for a discount if/when the rifle comes in. If it was me I'd just get my money refunded and not let him make a cent off the deal.

A lot of guys are all about the hustle, and this dude saw you coming from a mile away...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom