Honey Island open Christmas Eve ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I hope they are. I was planning to visit. Only thing I could find was a post on their Facebook page saying they were closed on Christmas Day. I sent them a message asking about tomorrow but never got a reply. Not that I was expecting one. They aren't the best with updating the Facebook page or answering emails.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    Yes, they are open, and will likely be extremely busy. Expect long wait times for the rifle range particularly. I was told weekend after Thanksgiving and Christmas are the two busiest of the year, and since Christmas falls on a weekend it will probably be very busy tomorrow. I was there today, pistol range wasn't so bad, but rifle range was rocking pretty good.

lottem

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Responding to E-mails

I hope they are. I was planning to visit. Only thing I could find was a post on their Facebook page saying they were closed on Christmas Day. I sent them a message asking about tomorrow but never got a reply. Not that I was expecting one. They aren't the best with updating the Facebook page or answering emails.

I can not speak for responses on Facebook; however I am the person who responds to inquiries generated from the "Contact Us" link on the http://www.honeyisland.org/ web page. Most e-mails are answered within 48 hours assuming that the inquiry has a recognizable subject line. Blank subject lines and subject lines that look like spam are routinely deleted. i.e. a subject line of "24" if you want to know if we are open on Xmas eve may or may not be responded to.

Top Bottom