Honey Island open Christmas Eve ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    I hope they are. I was planning to visit. Only thing I could find was a post on their Facebook page saying they were closed on Christmas Day. I sent them a message asking about tomorrow but never got a reply. Not that I was expecting one. They aren't the best with updating the Facebook page or answering emails.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    Yes, they are open, and will likely be extremely busy. Expect long wait times for the rifle range particularly. I was told weekend after Thanksgiving and Christmas are the two busiest of the year, and since Christmas falls on a weekend it will probably be very busy tomorrow. I was there today, pistol range wasn't so bad, but rifle range was rocking pretty good.

lottem

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Responding to E-mails

I hope they are. I was planning to visit. Only thing I could find was a post on their Facebook page saying they were closed on Christmas Day. I sent them a message asking about tomorrow but never got a reply. Not that I was expecting one. They aren't the best with updating the Facebook page or answering emails.

I can not speak for responses on Facebook; however I am the person who responds to inquiries generated from the "Contact Us" link on the http://www.honeyisland.org/ web page. Most e-mails are answered within 48 hours assuming that the inquiry has a recognizable subject line. Blank subject lines and subject lines that look like spam are routinely deleted. i.e. a subject line of "24" if you want to know if we are open on Xmas eve may or may not be responded to.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom