What happened? A BS.com member has been victimized?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    You mean you handed a firearm to someone you dont know.Then they take off with firearm.
    So now there is a stolen firearm on the streets with hoodlums.Very nice.You do realize if you
    have a CCW,you can stop a felony in progress?.I guess that true in La.I had CCL up state
    I was told by the card I carried.If a felony was in progress,I had the right to intervene..

Anyway,GLW All that !!!

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Well ... Let's go with keeping my mouth shut.

Sucks all around that this happened.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Well ... Let's go with keeping my mouth shut.

Sucks all around that this happened.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

Why,y\this guy is airing his laundry on a national forum.If he didn't want criticizem or more training,then ,uhhh don't.
    Also,giving out a serial number isn't helping anyone.That just gives other criminals something to use.And you say cowardly.
    He obviously wasn't too cowardly,he walked up to you and stole your firearm 1 foot from you.Id say he has some pretty big kahunas.Smart,no,,brave,yes.Will get caught eventually,yes.By you,probably not !!!

Oh and by the way .they are nowhere near laffy.They were probably visiting family,decided,hey lets rob some one,then go back home.They registered their phones between
    Opelousas, LA and Leonville, LA. That took almost 2 mins and 24 seconds to find out.You
    see what i mean!!!!

Last edited:

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Why,y\this guy is airing his laundry on a national forum.If he didn't want criticizem or more training,then ,uhhh don't.
    Also,giving out a serial number isn't helping anyone.That just gives other criminals something to use.And you say cowardly.
    He obviously wasn't too cowardly,he walked up to you and stole your firearm 1 foot from you.Id say he has some pretty big kahunas.Smart,no,,brave,yes.Will get caught eventually,yes.By you,probably not !!!

Oh and by the way .they are nowhere near laffy.They were probably visiting family,decided,hey lets rob some one,then go back home.They registered their phones between
    Opelousas, LA and Leonville, LA. That took almost 2 mins and 24 seconds to find out.You
    see what i mean!!!!

This is why when I do FTF transactions I have my pistol on me and my lock n loaded AK in my passenger seat.

tommytee

Rating - 50%
    2   2   0
    Feb 2, 2015
    Lafayette
    Not good at all...head needs to be on a swivel, watch your six, never ever get to comfortable. ...like to text or chat awhile before I agree to buy or sale....gives my gut time to let me know if it's right or wrong...never let me down yet

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    I see a lot of references to information I feel like I'm missing. Anyone care to point me in the right direction?

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    You mean you handed a firearm to someone you dont know.Then they take off with firearm.
    So now there is a stolen firearm on the streets with hoodlums.Very nice.You do realize if you
    have a CCW,you can stop a felony in progress?.I guess that true in La.I had CCL up state
    I was told by the card I carried.If a felony was in progress,I had the right to intervene..

Anyway,GLW All that !!!

Say that again. I don't quite get it.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Not good at all...head needs to be on a swivel, watch your six, never ever get to comfortable. ...like to text or chat awhile before I agree to buy or sale....gives my gut time to let me know if it's right or wrong...never let me down yet

See,there;s good advice to be heard here.Does the op want advice or sympathy?
    Does the OP really believe on a forum with 1000s of Po Po nd 100s of lawyers,etc
    really going to happen upon that firearm in real life.I just showed where the perps
    lived nowhere near laffy.Already the wrong dept is looking.

Top Bottom