STOLEN TODAY 12-27-2016: SWD M-11/9 s/n:85-0000358

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've never been asked this and I prefer to not do a bill of sale either. I like that the man doesn't know what I got...

Info goes nowhere until/unless I'm approached by overzealous LE linking me to a firearm that was used in the commission of a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Info goes nowhere until/unless I'm approached by overzealous LE linking me to a firearm that was used in the commission of a crime.

Overzealous?

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Yeah, they "won't necessarily" be looking for...

Umkay. Perhaps you fully trust your government agents. I've lived long enough to just pass on that.

As to your abilities, the operative word is FORGE...

I'll pass on that, too.

Government agents? You watch too much tv.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

Just because they can place a firearm in your possession at any given span in time, does not mean that they can prove (or would even try) you were holding the weapon during the commission of the crime, and nowadays it's going to be pretty easy to get yourself out of that situation with all the technology that is out there today. Unless all the stars align and you just so happen to be bouncing off the same cell tower and walk by several cameras in the same vicinity at the same time looking shady as hell... I could write a BOS for one of my guns and go shoot someone and then give the BOS to the cops and do you really think they would buy it for one second?

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Just because they can place a firearm in your possession at any given span in time, does not mean that they can prove (or would even try) you were holding the weapon during the commission of the crime, and nowadays it's going to be pretty easy to get yourself out of that situation with all the technology that is out there today. Unless all the stars align and you just so happen to be bouncing off the same cell tower and walk by several cameras in the same vicinity at the same time looking shady as hell... I could write a BOS for one of my guns and go shoot someone and then give the BOS to the cops and do you really think they would buy it for one second?

THE SOONER the investigators are out of my hair the better. The more documentation I have to prove that the weapon has changed hands the better.

Do as *YOU* please. I shall do as *I* please.

MTregre

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    St. Charles Parish
    Attacking someones grammer or spelling only shows your ignorance.Stay on subject or
    move along !!!

If you would like to teach an ol 73 year old a trick or two,be my guests.I am home daily.
    Come on by!!!
    On the first page you attacked someone's intelligence and told them to go back to 6th grade...

Pointing out terrible grammar and punctuation isn't an attack if its a truthful statement. Go find your safe place now.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I guess I could say what police really do but it's much more fun to watch the same people speculate and spread misinformation.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I guess I could say what police really do but it's much more fun to watch the same people speculate and spread misinformation.

Wouldn't be as exciting I take it?

fng

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    St. Charles Parish
    other Bayoushooter members for your replies. I appreciate it tremendously. I am lucky to be alive! Here is a link to who I believe stole my gun if anyone is interested:
    http://www.katc.com/story/34143083/w...-and-dangerous

What do you mean- you think this is him- you saw him.

according to that article, this pos is on probation for armed robbery. Hopefully the PD notified probation & parole as they will go try and find this dude, he should be a priority for the marshals task force in that area too. hes probably a dope head and shouldn't be too hard to find. hope they catch this azzhole before he shoots somebody else

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

So... Would it be a lot like the first 48 where they never trace the weapon because they never have it? They just find a witness and start using high pressure investigation tactics to get a suspect, then use the same tactics to get a confession? I love this show because they never ever use forensics.

The weapon is hardly ever left behind for the cops to use/trace... They have to find the shooter before they get the weapon, if they ever recover the weapon.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom