STOLEN TODAY 12-27-2016: SWD M-11/9 s/n:85-0000358

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aboatguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2013
    All, this post was just to inform you and to be aware about a skinny punk ass scumbag thief that reached in very quickly and grabbed my pistol even with my window more than halfway rolled up. This potential sale was intended for his 37 year old dad and not him. I did not and would not ever let a teen handle my pistols period. I have had well over a dozen successful transactions in the past few years off and on. I have a case filed with the police. I also have been personally contacted by a few people that have this same individual try and trade or buy from them. One guy was even a cop that served 22yrs. It happened so fast and quick there was no time to react. So before posting any negative and childish insulting assumptions, mainly "hogheadcheese54", get the facts first please before attacking with dumb statements like I would sell to a kid or the gun will be used now to kill a family plus kids! Grow up man. You should be ashamed of yourself. This is not a post for potty at all. It was only intended to make you all aware of this thief etc. I am a Gulf War Veteran by the way and held a Top Secret Clearance along with receiving a personal face to face Letter of Commendation from the Admiral of the George Washington Battle Group for a job well done above and beyond the call of duty on getting TS special electronic equipment repaired, tested and calibrated for the submarines in the fleet. Without this equipment, the entire battlgroup/fleet would have been delayed deploying for the Persian Gulf.
    Anyway, I pray this doesn't happen to anyone else and also thanks to everyone who believed this true story and was mature enough to comment like an adult.

Thanks for your service and congratulations on your Flag letter for the repair and calibration of electronic equipment.

Top Bottom