STOLEN TODAY 12-27-2016: SWD M-11/9 s/n:85-0000358

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uzi9mm

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Houma, LA
    STOLEN!!!! SWD M11/9 S/N:85-0000358
    STOLEN TODAY IN LAFAYETTE ON ORANGE STREET! I was jacked! Apparently this has happened a few times the cops said! So beware if you get a call from a 337 area code! When you get close to the address he will say his son will meet you out front and he will be back shortly! It is a scam and it is only young black adults and/or juvenilles involved. The perp was a young black male in his late teens about 5'10"-5'11". He was wearing a red sweat shirt hoody and had a messed up looking kid-n-play greasy wavy afro! I traced him down to the 800 block on Ann street in New Iberia, La. (Approximately 808 Ann Street.) Cops have been notified and a case has been filed.
    *The phone numbers used by the cowardly little punk(s) were: 337-435-4145 & 337-246-4795.
    If you get any info on this please call me directly at: 985-720-5346! 20161215_150410-1.jpg

Last edited:

ARifleman1982

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    STOLEN!!!! SWD M11/9 S/N:85-0000358
    STOLEN TODAY IN LAFAYETTE ON ORANGE STREET! I was jacked! Apparently this has happened a few times the cops said! So beware if you get a call from a 337 area code! When you get close to the address he will say his son will meet you out front and he will be back shortly! It is a scam and it is only young black adults and/or juvenilles involved. The perp was a young black male in his late teens about 5'10"-5'11". He was wearing a red sweat shirt hoody and had a messed up looking kid-n-play greasy wavy afro! I traced him down to the 800 block on Ann street in New Iberia, La. (Approximately 808 Ann Street.) Cops have been notified and a case has been filed.
    *The phone numbers used by the cowardly little punk(s) were: 337-435-4145 & 337-246-4795.
    If you get any info on this please call me directly at: 985-720-5346!View attachment 67446
    Damn that sucks. Hope it all goes in your favor. I will keep an eye out.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

ARifleman1982

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2014
    Look I'm sorry this happened to you, but man the warning bells had to have been blaring!
    Yea Orange St. In Lafayette is the first clue but bottom line is he is out of his belongings because of some low life scum.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    OP said "The perp was a young black male in his late teens about 5'10"-5'11".

SO now you just admitted to selling a pistol to an underage kid.Thought you had to
    be 21 to buy a pistol in La.Maybe they should hold you accountable for committing a felony.
    Very nice,this just keeps getting better and better.There's your so called,Loop-Hole./
    Keep them doggies trollin,rawhideeeee!!!!

Last edited:

Gilbee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Denham Springs, LA

SO now you just admitted to selling a pistol to an underage kid.Thought you had to
    be 21 to buy a pistol in La.Maybe they should hold you accountable for committing a felony.
    Very nice,this just keeps getting better and better.There's your so called,Loop-Hole./

Well, OP does say that the person told him that his son was around, which implies the intended purchaser is likely an adult. Why beat the guy down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXAZ

BMG Neophyte
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2016
    Greenwood LA / Plano TX
    My condolences. I purchased a "TILE" tracker, a Bluetooth tag you can attach to almost anything. (http://www.thetileapp.com )I have one on my .50 and other valuable, easily movable items. They're about $10-25 / year. It won't stop the theft, but it's pretty good at showing where it's at.
    Good luck!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

It's only 18 to possess a handgun or private party purchase. Honestly though, If it's a shady part of town then I'm not stopping... I would have been profiling on that deal though!

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Well, OP does say that the person told him that his son was around, which implies the intended purchaser is likely an adult. Why beat the guy down?

So now your saying he committed a straw deal,hmmm.Well that makes it all better !!!

As far as beating down,he did that to himself by posting on google his life story since sunday.
    I see these guys as all the same.The guy on facebook told everyone he was marrying a 15 year old,he was 22.
    He went to jail.How about the couple that smoke pot with their baby on youtube,uhh went to jail.
    To me their all the same.Looking for sympathy.I have none for people such as those and this.Just sayin!!!

Here;s a clue,air your crap on the WWW,you get what you deserve.!!!!

As for me,id be way to embarrassed to admit,I was taken by a punk 16-8 year old kid over a firearm.
    But thats just me.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Did you do the deal through Bayoushooter? Or some other forum?

What forum was used to make contact? Armslist? Louisiana Sportsman?

Looking at his other for sale items it looks like he puts his phone number in all his ads. Most forums let you view but not post without a account.

If someone wants to contact me they gotta sign up and PM me that way hopefully a admin might be able to get a IP addy "may or may not help".

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Ok, So ,say you were making a deal with someone you obviously knew was young.Wouldn't
    you ask for his ID before you pull anything out of your car.? I have many times.Not
    so much because they were young,but because I felt them to be sketchy or some
    other reason I felt the need to ask fr ID.I have had 2 people drive off after I did that,
    but I'm guessing it may have saved mine or their lives.

I kinda feel sorry for him,but then I'm like all yall,wow,,how many warning signs do you
    need.I'm thinking the OP is young as well,and probably should not be making deals until
    he has a little more knowledge about people and life.I know we were all young once,I
    get that.But Its too little ,too late.A weapon is on da street ,man!!!

Hopefully OP has learned a good lesson.Not sure what to tell the family of the 24 year
    ,family of 4,that was killed by this firearm down the road.But I guess thats something
    you just have to live with !!

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Where do you see he had any intention of selling to an underage person? Sounds to me like he was robbed? Not uncommon for people to get robbed when meeting for a CL ad, but it's ballsy to try and do it to someone selling a handgun.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.
    Where do you see he had any intention of selling to an underage person? Sounds to me like he was robbed? Not uncommon for people to get robbed when meeting for a CL ad, but it's ballsy to try and do it to someone selling a handgun.

OP said:When you get close to the address he will say his son will meet you out front and he
    will be back shortly!
    OP said:The perp was a young black male in his late teens about 5'10"-5'11". He was wearing a red sweat shirt hoody and had a messed up looking kid-n-play greasy wavy afro!

Last edited:

Pikey244

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 12, 2016
    BR
    Hog, man, you've gotta chill brother. There's no need for all that.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Hopefully OP has learned a good lesson.Not sure what to tell the family of the 24 year
    ,family of 4,that was killed by this firearm down the road.But I guess thats something
    you just have to live with !!

Hog, man, you've gotta chill brother. There's no need for all that.

The man has a point, This is the line between being a responsible/irresponsible gun owner...

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    OP said:When you get close to the address he will say his son will meet you out front and he
    will be back shortly!
    OP said:The perp was a young black male in his late teens about 5'10"-5'11". He was wearing a red sweat shirt hoody and had a messed up looking kid-n-play greasy wavy afro!

And, again, where does it say he intended to sell it to an underage person? I interpret that as "I had to temporarily leave, my son will wait with you until I return"

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    That makes 2 members on this site that was robbed at gunpoint trying to sell a gun this year. I would venture into saying they were probably listing their guns on the high end, and probably got "bites" on LA sportsman or armslist, where shady people may be willing to pay more since they cannot pass a background check, or even stage a robbery like so....

Top Bottom