My Number one Pet peeve , when selling.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    If a person backs out they need to say so. Not act like a dipshit and never respond. (Fixed it for you).
    I believe the womenfolk would be more honorable in their dealings and/or notifications if a deal could not be completed.

There is always the "jew" factor when meeting to complete a deal where they try to wave less money in your face to get a further discount on said item. That's why I'll only meet local to me or only a bit further away at a store that I want to go to anyways and can walk away from the deal. I also won't hold an item for sale till next payday as that 99% of the time never happens and they disappear.

Disclaimer: I am part jewish and getting the best deal is point of honor at least for this jew.

falshooter

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Ponchatoula/Hammond
    This is why comments should be allowed in the marketplace.

I'm not talking about trolling an add. Trolls should be temp banned and if they do it repeatedly they should be perma banned from the marketplace. It works on other forums I belong to, why not here. Force marketplace TROLLS to act like responsible ADULTS, or get booted off.

It's done quite a bit on the other threads on this forum , just look at all the members who have been banned in the last year for making questionable comments.

When replys are allowed in a marketplace add, and a buyer states "I'll take it" in an add, then others can quit sending PM's and emails. If he backs out for whatever reason, the "buyer" can repost that he has to back out and the seller can continue with his sale. This puts pressure on the buyer to act responsibly and not just vanish with no accountability.

Deal out in the open for everyone to see works better then negative feedback. I've had a number of "interested buyers" who have contacted me on items and refuse to respond to my reply.... WTF??.. Change your mind? Fine... just reply to my reply. Quit acting like little bit$$hs and Grow Up.

I've had "potential buyers" here who reply to just about every add I've run and and either don't reply to my reply to them or find excuses to back out. There's some who I won't even respond to who continually do this.

If the marketplace adds would allow replies , this would soon come to an end, as everyone else could see these "irresponsible childish trolls"

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I once met a member for a sale who tried to offer $100 less than already agreed upon. I told him no and then he backed out. I proceeded to kick him in the testicles and kidney punch him several times. For good measure I maced him before leaving the police district station parking lot.
    The worst part was the negative feedback he left. The nerve of some people.

Top Bottom