Classifieds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigtattoo79

Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    When looking at a new forum it's nice to browse a bit before making a account. However I feel the Classifieds should be private to nonmembers.

Renegade

Apr 1, 2010
    Red Stick
    I don't know, then you limit the scope of your audience. I would say just keep your personal info out of the post, force the noobs to create an account to PM you.

John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    You guys are going off the deep end. Its no different than listing in a newspaper or other on line classifieds. I sell a lot of firearms related stuff, ammo, and a few weapons. I use good judgement, meet in a public place, out in the open, not after dark, and use what I believe is good situational awareness. Meet and exchange some pleasantries/small talk before opening the trunk. Never had an issue yet.

Making the classified here for members only is silly to me, just my opinion. Tough guys with guns all scared now......LOL

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    You guys are going off the deep end. Its no different than listing in a newspaper or other on line classifieds. I sell a lot of firearms related stuff, ammo, and a few weapons. I use good judgement, meet in a public place, out in the open, not after dark, and use what I believe is good situational awareness. Meet and exchange some pleasantries/small talk before opening the trunk. Never had an issue yet.

Making the classified here for members only is silly to me, just my opinion. Tough guys with guns all scared now......LOL

LOL, I'll give it to you. I guess I'm just worn out today reading all the depressing **** in the news... Too many armed robberies and break ins going on in BR this holiday season. I'm just in defense mode at the moment.

John_

Shooter
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Meet at the local police department if yer scared.....meet right out front :)

Thats why the majority come here, guests and members, for the classifieds. Good grief!

bigtattoo79

Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Meet at the local police department if yer scared.....meet right out front :)

Thats why the majority come here, guests and members, for the classifieds. Good grief!

Well my understanding is the new owner wants more new members.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    The classifieds have historically only been viewable by members. If they are not, I will change it back early in the New Year.

Top Bottom