Unable to View Last Page of Threads

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Captain_Morgan

Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    When reading threads today, I noticed that I cannot view the last page of multi-page threads. Any known reason for this?

For example, I cannot read page 6 of this thread: http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?146611-Any-Cobra-fans-here-All-Cars-welcome/page5

Strangely enough in the forum view, it states that the last post was by sliguns at 9:57 AM today, and if I look at the bottom of page 5, sure enough, the last post on that page is by him at that time. It seems that I can see the last post, but the pagination is messed up maybe? Do I need to change settings?

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    interesting... it says there is a page 11, but I can only get to 10. I haven't had any problems with any other threads, seems there is something off with that one.

I can get page 6 in the thread though.

Captain_Morgan

Jul 28, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    interesting... it says there is a page 11, but I can only get to 10. I haven't had any problems with any other threads, seems there is something off with that one.

I can get page 6 in the thread though.

For me, it only says there are 6 pages. I think I have my settings configured to show 50 posts per page, and I'm guessing yours are set to show 25 per page.

But it's not happening on just that thread, it's on several different ones. I just picked that one as an example from the active topics.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Oct 22, 2012
    It's my fault, somewhat. I'll fix this later next week. Thread post counts are just off.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Yep, Austin's fault.
    I could see what the issue was immediately and it's all Austin's fault. :ninja:
    There are only 5 pages (or 10 is you have the default setting).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom