Thanks Obummer...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I agree, sore losers all the way. The inauguration just cant come soon enough to straighten out all the poor sanctions and actions of the poor excuse of a POTUS obummer set. :mad:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    They'll come up with any excuse they can as to why HC lost the election. Putin is a KGB guy... Yeah, he plays shadow games, just like we do...

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Yeah we can't clean house fast enough. Putin is smart enough to know these douchebags are out on their a**es soon. I imagine he will wait for a few weeks before masking rash decisions. The Ruskies don't want to go to war with us no more than we with them.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    So, we should allow foreign countries to hack into our political process with no negative impact?

I don't think it would have changed anything, and I would love to see what's in the RNC computers as well. I just wonder if everyone would be saying the same thing if it had resulted in a Hillary win.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    I don't doubt that this is a game played daily amongst all countries' intelligence agencies! The fact that they're saying it was only to sway the election tells me there's not much validity to these claims. It Was probably Americans exposing emails and not the Russians... I wouldn't mind if all politicians got their skeletons pulled out the closet and we could see how corrupt our political machine really is!

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    There's been no evidence the russians did anything, right?

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    So, we should allow foreign countries to hack into our political process with no negative impact?

I don't think it would have changed anything, and I would love to see what's in the RNC computers as well. I just wonder if everyone would be saying the same thing if it had resulted in a Hillary win.

Nobody hacked into our political process.

Somebody exposed some emails which shed light on the character of a candidate. For that, I thank them. The truth was exposed.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Not that I've read unless you call allegations evidence... I hope they have some though because excilling diplomats and calling them spies is a bold move.

When you have the CIA and FBI agreeing on it..... they probably have a good idea who. Besides, it is what the Russians wanted.

Nobody hacked into our political process.

Somebody exposed some emails which shed light on the character of a candidate. For that, I thank them. The truth was exposed.

I used "process" loosely, they didn't hack the voting machines, but did get into the process.

Would you still feel the same if the effect was pro Hillary?

I appreciate the insight the leaks got us, but I'd like to see the RNC emails now.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    When you have the CIA and FBI agreeing on it..... they probably have a good idea who. Besides, it is what the Russians wanted.

I'm not saying it was or it wasn't. We'll never know the truth. The part that I don't agree with is booting the Russians from US soil just as a publicity stunt to try and break down relations for Trump to deal with. Luckily Putin sees the play and isn't retaliating. For somebody that doesn't know much about politics Trump seems to have improved foreign relations without even being president yet. Obama's foreign policy is a joke! Time for new blood, and if the Russians did help swing the election, then we should be thanking them!

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    Would you still feel the same if the effect was pro Hillary?

I'm not happy if the Russians hacked our politicians e-mails, but I place more blame on our politicians for the dirty laundry. I would feel the same way if the RNC e-mails were exposed and had embarrassing content.

But I do take a low joy in watching Hillary get burned by e-mails.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    So , just how did the Russians " get into the process " ? What did they do that caused Hillary to lose ? Specifics , please .

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom