Misspelled CHL

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What's the likelihood of getting a misspelled CHL from LSP? The first name is wrong on both the ID and the mailer. The permit in question is not mine and it's pretty obviously not a real name.

Would it go through the background check like that or would it be an error on LSP's part? Also, I'm assuming being misspelled it is not valid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    What's the likelihood of getting a misspelled CHL from LSP? The first name is wrong on both the ID and the mailer. The permit in question is not mine and it's pretty obviously not a real name.

Would it go through the background check like that or would it be an error on LSP's part? Also, I'm assuming being misspelled it is not valid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 1st CHL had the wrong address. Called about it and they changed it in the system then said not to worry about it lol.

FYI: charlie12 likes it called a CCW not a CHL.

RedStickChick

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    My first CHP had an address on it that I moved from about a week after I got it in the mail. I filled something out online and it said it updated the system and that I wouldn't need a new permit, but a new one still arrived in the mail shortly thereafter.

Just have this mystery person contact DPS and they'll figure it out. If they can get a CHP, I'm sure they can figure out how to contact customer service.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom