Noobie handgun nerds.......

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    So, I replied to a trade post on a certain gun site, that will remain un-named for now. The OP wanted to trade a gen3 G19 for a "old school" hammer fired single stack 9mm pistol. So....I offered my 3rd gen S&W 908 with 3 single stack mags. His reply was......"man, that's ancient brah." Then he said....."ain't nothin like a Glock...don't want nothin but a Glock." So, I asked him what "old school" gun is he talking about. He said......"I want that G43 with the single stack clips......you know, the ones that use them old single stack clips....that's old school." So, I asked him why he wanted a hammer fired gun. He said...."don't that G43 use a hammer?" And so again, he says...."that's that old school Glock with inline clips and the hammer.....the RETRO GLOCK!"

I HAD NO OTHER WORDS FOR HIM.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I dont think so, I have seen that ad but I am not saying where from. Going to leave it up to the OP to reveal where it came from.

What's up with that btw. Stating an issue but not letting us know where to avoid. Like the guy with the money order gun issue. Did we ever find out what store it was?

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    What's up with that btw. Stating an issue but not letting us know where to avoid. Like the guy with the money order gun issue. Did we ever find out what store it was?

I was hoping we'd get a picture of him with his overpaid for rifle in front of the store...

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish

Y'all know of any good Asian massage shops? I'm feeling kind of stressed...

What's the big secret? Was it here or something?

Thats up to the OP to reveal as he stated he would rather not just yet. But, Hello! ;)

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Somebody needs to tell that fool that Gaston Glock never produced a semi auto pistol with a hammer. Never.

Fun fact: Glock produced curtain rods and knives for Austrian military before he got into handguns in 1981.

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Somebody needs to tell that fool that Gaston Glock never produced a semi auto pistol with a hammer. Never.

Fun fact: Glock produced curtain rods and knives for Austrian military before he got into handguns in 1981.

His first 16 patents were non firearms. G17 was number 17.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    It was local but it wasn't any of you fine folks on BS. It was on La Sportsman and he delete his post already.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Don't know if it's any good, but I hear you can get a happy ending at a couple of places on Chef Menteur hwy

I hear you can ask for a table shower also.

My curiosity is getting the better of me however I'm afraid to Google table shower. I fear there are many things you just can't unsee.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom