Off-Topic Update and New Years

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Hi Everyone,

On behalf of the site and it's staff, I want to wish everyone a very happy New Year! I hope y'all bring it in safely and with lots of fun around your friends, family, and loved ones. Speaking of the new year, I will be adding a few new features and changing a few things around here in the upcoming weeks. The first change is one that I expect to help the general "attitude" of the site. There are a few select members who like to charge trouble in the off-topic section of BayouShooter. Instead of banning these individuals outright, they will have their access to Off-Topic revoked and be put on probation. This change is aimed at bringing a little more activity to the other more relevant sections of the site. We will also be moderating the OT section a little more closely and moving threads to categories that more adequately represent their subject matter.

Next up, effective immediately, 340six has been promoted from Marketplace Moderator to Global Moderator due to him doing an excellent job.

The next major change will be a slight restructuring / consolidation of a few subforums. More to come soon. Until then, I hope everyone has a great new year!

Austin

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I still have your PM unread to remind me...along with 8 other PMs I need to catch up on! I'm a busy dude!

I think you are actually slacking you duties! :eek4: :rofl:
    Ha ha, just messing with you! Whenever you get to them is fine! A Happy New Year to you!

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Thanks Bayou Shooter and AustinBR -- I actually stumbled on this site a few years back when I got stiffed on a suppressor looking for some advice -- and I've been here ever since. Great site. Happy New Year!

Top Bottom