Cb?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I used to a lot but not since 2004. I did talk a few minutes tonight on a cb channel to a friend. 99% of the friends I had on CB either died, stopped talking or went ham.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    I used to a lot but not since 2004. I did talk a few minutes tonight on a cb channel to a friend. 99% of the friends I had on CB either died, stopped talking or went ham.

I know Clem died a few years back, as did my wife of 40 years. IS BB still ticking and ornary? Them sheetrock boys borrowed my 6s and stacking kit and 100' ofRohn tower, guylines and all;Still have a couple of them world famouse Sonars also; Sold allof the hate and discontinte stuff SugarBear actually can visit last year.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I know Clem died a few years back, as did my wife of 40 years. IS BB still ticking and ornary? Them sheetrock boys borrowed my 6s and stacking kit and 100' ofRohn tower, guylines and all;Still have a couple of them world famouse Sonars also; Sold allof the hate and discontinte stuff SugarBear actually can visit last year.

I don't know about BB he's been trying to kill himself for years. I talk to George about everyday on 2 meter.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    I'll use one in the Jeep sometimes. Also turn it on travelling in the motorhome to check traffic ahead. Other than that I don't. I drove long haul for years & back then it was a useful tool. A lot of Trucker's don't talk much on them anymore & a lot of the "New Drivers" seem to make a lot of off color remarks thinking they are being cool.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom