Istanbul new year's attack

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I saw that. That is why we at my home do not go to any, gun free zone like the French Quarter ect. Only the bad guys are armed.
    I never understand how New Orleans Parish, wants the honest persons unarmed! When some who is can stop something like this from doing so. The only thing that can lower the rates of this type of thing is, to stop then asap when the 1st start.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    We really need to pass a law that makes any business that bans firearms to be fiscally responsible for our safety...

I believe they have the right to refuse service according to their personal belief, and we have the right to not patronize these places due to their policies. Only you are responsible for you're safety... That's like bars, you can't legally carry there and it's your choice to go drinking or not. The bar is not responsible for letting your dumb ass drive home if you choose to do so. You are your own responsibility. Me and my wife were plenty happy staying home last night and watching other people's kids and having a "quiet" night at home. Our safety is pretty much guaranteed at home. I'd be more worried about being taken out by a drunk driver than being shot on new year's eve.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    We really need to pass a law that makes any business that bans firearms to be fiscally responsible for our safety...

It could be argued that the rule was made to ensure your safety. By shooting up the place, the transgressor was clearly breaking the store policy therefore absolving the store of any responsibility. Would the store be responsible if someone grabbed a bat form the sporting good isle and cracked your head with it?

I don't agree with a no firearms policy, but I can't get behind creating a law mandating a store to allow firearms if they do not wish to allow them. I can't get behind a law mandating them to make a cake for homosexuals either. While I am not racist, religiously biased, or homophobic, I'm uncomfortable with a law telling a privately owned business they have to cater to a race, religion, orientation, ect. that they chose not to. If you don't agree with their business practices, don't go there. Walmart hasn't seen a dollar form my hands in years.

Top Bottom