Anyone tried the VG6 GAMMA comp.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    Just wondering if anyone has tried/uses the VG6 GAMMA Compensator on an AR and if so is it as good as the reviews on YouTube make it out to be. I ordered one on sale about $30 off regular price for a 16" upper I have put together.
    Posted this same question 3 days ago on another forum, has been looked at 31 times but no replies. Hoping for some feedback before I get it installed to find out I should have went with something else.

Drop1

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Baton Rouge
    I ran the gamma on my last rifle fir about a year and loved it. It was pinned on a 14.5mid length. I starting following the company before their product even Hit the market and was one of the first few to get my hands on one. I eventually sold that rifle and am now building another. Every other part of my rifle will be different than my last but I'm definitely putting a gamma on it.

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    Drop1 - That is a good looking setup. Thank you for your reply. That is the kind of feedback I was looking for, one way or the other. Although I am glad you say it is as good as the reviews. I should be getting mine installed this week and tested.
    I got mine from Monmouth Reloaders on sale in the $60 range, give them a check when you are ready for your next one.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    greywolf15
    Top Bottom