I found a bullet this morning

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    We have been gone for a few days since New Year's Eve and got home late last night. Doing a little more unpacking this morning I found a fired bullet sitting on my driveway. Looks like some popped off a few shots to ring in the new year and my driveway happened to catch one. I couldn't tell exactly where the impact was but I assume it could have done some bouncing. Appears to have hit and deformed to between 60-70 degrees. I haven't weighed or measured it but it looks like a 9mm.

fa389ea90a913d7d7e5e9099d802379d.jpg

ebb8ca2e110d9454b2abc756953a6bb9.jpg

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I could here gun shots at midnight around my house. It amazes me that these a holes will fire away like they are in Libya. I'm hoping they shot into the ground, but I know they didn't.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    I was walking along a sidewalk in Gentilly a few years ago and found a rifle bullet. You literally never know when death will rain down on you from above.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I was walking along a sidewalk in Gentilly a few years ago and found a rifle bullet. You literally never know when death will rain down on you from above.

That is true. Years ago I was at my parents on New Years leaning on the trunk of their car and a buckshot pellet hit the trunk and put a small dent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Seems like we all know someone or are someone who has experienced this stupidity first hand. My grandmother's best friend found a bullet between her feet sitting on the john many years ago. How can people still be this stupid?

rlebl23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2017
    Norco, LA
    Two of my coworkers in BR had the same issue. One pried a bullet from his roof tile and the other had this happen to his back porch a few feet from where his son usually plays:

33d594a4026520cab56291876e7b3199.jpg

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Maybe Chris Rock was on to something:

You don’t need no gun control, you know what you need? We need some bullet control. We need to control the bullets, that’s right. I think all bullets should cost five thousand dollars… five thousand dollars per bullet… You know why? Cause if a bullet cost five thousand dollars there would be no more innocent bystanders.

@ssholes would maybe fire a round or two off in celebration, but mag dumps would be unheard of.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    SOP in Los Angles, its so bad on new years eve midnight. They prefer freeway overpasses (concrete).

We did that when I worked on night shift for New Years. It was amazing the amount of full auto gunfire you would hear

EightySix

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    I was fishing in Lake Pontchartrain by Seabrook one night and I heard a faint whistle that got louder and louder then a sploosh, right next to by boat. May have been a meteor but given the area, my guess it was a bullet

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    As someone who sells roofs, you'd be surprised how many of y'all have bullets in your roofs.

Had a neighbor woman pull a .22 slug from her Bouffant hairdo when I was young.

Top Bottom