Anyone here owns a keltec pmr30 ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I have a new pmr30 haven't fired it yet and won't be able to untill atleast next month.
    I'm having a problem that some members on another fourm ate saying it's normal with some pmr30s..what my gun is doing is that when I load a round in the chamber and then if I rack the slide back to remove the round it wont..ill post video..some people say when I actually fire the gun that the round will get ejected,its just that the round in the chamber won't eject if im manually racking the slide back..
    Kind of finding it weird if true so I'm just seeing if any other pmr30 owners have this problem..its contacted keltec just waiting on a response ..video will be in next comment

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have a couple. Only shot one but have never tried to manually eject a round. I will say this, in trying different brands of ammo, I loaded 6 mags with 3 different CCI loads, some fiocchi soft tips and some Winchester HP's and didn't have one FTF.
    I'll have to try to try what you're talking about tho. Seems like that would be an issue in trying to unload a gun.

Top Bottom