LSA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Multiple Black People Kidnap, Assault, and abuse mentally disabled white man.

HATE CRIME! Multiple black people kidnapped, tied up, gagged, abused, cut, and humiliated a white special needs man/kid (unsure of his age). Throughout the video making statements such as "F*ck Trump!" And "F*ck white people!" All of this while live-streaming on FB. Imagine if the races were revered?

Video link to liveleak.
    http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Article.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/violent-...d17&yptr=yahoo

CHICAGO — Chicago, which just had one of its most violent years ever, was the scene of another horrifying attack this week.

Four suspects are in custody after a disturbing live-streamed video of a duct-taped man allegedly being tortured on Chicago’s West Side, CBS Chicago reported.

In the video, the victim’s clothes were cut, he was peppered with cigarette ashes, and then his hair cut with a knife until his scalp bled.

Several people can be seen laughing and eating as the attack is going on.

The incident took place Tuesday in an apartment on Chicago’s West Side, a police spokesperson said.

CHICAGO — Chicago, which just had one of its most violent years ever, was the scene of another horrifying attack this week.

Four suspects are in custody after a disturbing live-streamed video of a duct-taped man allegedly being tortured on Chicago’s West Side, CBS Chicago reported.

In the video, the victim’s clothes were cut, he was peppered with cigarette ashes, and then his hair cut with a knife until his scalp bled.

Several people can be seen laughing and eating as the attack is going on.

The incident took place Tuesday in an apartment on Chicago’s West Side, a police spokesperson said.

Sponsor content from Toyota
    Not Every Used Car Has What it Takes to Become Certified
    The victim, who has special needs, was a high-risk missing person from northwest suburban Crystal Lake.

Police said he traveled to Carol Stream to meet a friend. They ended up in a stolen car, driven to the West Side, where the attack took place.

Chicago police said in a statement that while on patrol, they observed the disoriented male walking outside. He was then transported to an area hospital for treatment.

*At 5:26 p.m. officers then responded to a battery at a residence on the 3300 block of W. Lexington where they discovered signs of a struggle and damage to the property and where able to link this evidence to the disoriented male,* the statement said. *Officers later became aware of a social media video depicting a battery of an adult male which is believed to be the same individual.*

Four people are now in custody, police said.
    Last edited by Saintsfan6; January 5th, 2017 at 11:02 AM.

Be honest.

Premium Member
    Your description of the events failed to use the words "Hate crime"
    Homeslice's Youtube Channel

"The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by homeslice View Post
    Your description of the events failed to use the words "Hate crime"
    I figured it went without saying! Fixed it
    Last edited by Saintsfan6; January 5th, 2017 at 11:03 AM.

Marksman
    Whoooo good thing I didn't vote for trump lol...so its safe to say i aint getting kid nap...

But on a side note,why isn't there much news about those 5 white kids who sexually assaulted amd raped a disabled BLACK teen?..they only got probation.
    Last edited by moe24; January 5th, 2017 at 11:37 AM.

This will be defended as not being the racist hate crime that it is! I'm sure some liberal ass hat will just say they were "expressing" themselves out of frustration due to the election being stolen by Donald Trump. But if the shoe was on the other foot, every media outlet and crybaby social warrior would be screaming their asses off!
    One team, one mission, only one result! Seals 1 Bin Laden 0

"The Enabler"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Expert684 View Post
    This will be defended as not being the racist hate crime that it is! I'm sure some liberal ass hat will just say they were "expressing" themselves out of frustration due to the election being stolen by Donald Trump. But if the shoe was on the other foot, every media outlet and crybaby social warrior would be screaming their asses off!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unfortunately this!
    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning!"

"Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by Expert684 View Post
    not only screaming but fires, riots, and police probably being shot. This is beyond disgusting on so many levels and unfortunately it probably will not be prosecuted as a hate crime as it should be.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

enthusiast
    There's pictures of these thugs all over the Internet. 2-3 of them were girls. They do not know if they want to charge it as a hate crime Bc they say it can just be childhood stupidity.
    Stephen

And remember, WE(and Trump) are the "racist" in this whole delusion of "justice".
    One team, one mission, only one result! Seals 1 Bin Laden 0

Quote Originally Posted by moe24 View Post
    Whoooo good thing I didn't vote for trump lol...so its safe to say i aint getting kid nap...

But on a side note,why isn't there much news about those 5 white kids who sexually assaulted amd raped a disabled BLACK teen?..they only got probation.
    I've read that and they deserved worse punishment, although they are minors. And that did get news coverage btw.

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    There's pictures of these thugs all over the Internet. 2-3 of them were girls. They do not know if they want to charge it as a hate crime Bc they say it can just be childhood stupidity.
    Problem is they aren't juveniles, they are adults.

Family justice.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-it-was-evil/

*The fact that this was a vulnerable person that was probably duped into going along with them. It appears it is someone who is mentally disabled, I think makes it even more sickening,* said guest Matt Lewis. *But at the end of the day, you just try to wrap your head around evil. That’s what this is, it’s evil. It’s brutality. It’s man’s inhumanity to man.*

*I don’t think it’s evil,* Lemon replied. *I don’t think it’s evil. I think these are young people and I think they have bad home training. I say, who is raising these young people? I have no idea who’s raising these young people. Because no one I know on Earth who is 17 years old or 70 years old would ever think of treating another person like that. It is inhumane. And you wonder, at 18 years old, where is your parent? Where’s your guardian?*

The Morality (or lack thereof aka - Evil - Which is defined as: profoundly immoral) of an act is not determined by the individual's "home training".

What an idiotic thing to say.
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

"Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

Professional Amateur

Premium Member
    I can't believe it- they ARE charging them with a hate crime. Maybe the public outcry was just too much, this time?

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c0d96...2cc3be213aa830

FWIW- I've never been a fan of "hate crimes", as it tends to suggest some groups are more "sacred" than others, IMHO. I mean, evil is evil. But if they're going to have such laws, BE CONSISTANT and make it apply to everyone.
    Sam
    Central/Pride, Evil Black Rifle Parish(EBR), LA

“Remember the first rule of gunfighting... ‘have a gun.’"
    -Col. Jeff Cooper

Sad day in America.

The response from the leftist media is also disturbing.

"Stop trying to fix the police, fix the ghetto." - Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by oleheat View Post
    I've never been a fan of "hate crimes"
    Same here...they shouldnt exist

This is another example of the gun black violence in Chicago that can't be fixed by passing laws.
    "The Price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, at any time, and with utter recklessness"....Robert A. Heinlein
    "An Armed Society is a Polite Society"....Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    One of the little girls was 24 years old.
    All things are common in slAKerville. USPSA# 66506