Multiple Black People Kidnap, Assault, and abuse mentally disabled white man.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    HATE CRIME! Multiple black people kidnapped, tied up, gagged, abused, cut, and humiliated a white special needs man/kid (unsure of his age). Throughout the video making statements such as "F*ck Trump!" And "F*ck white people!" All of this while live-streaming on FB. Imagine if the races were revered?

Video link to liveleak.
    http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483565133

Article.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/violent...hicago-police-say/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

CHICAGO — Chicago, which just had one of its most violent years ever, was the scene of another horrifying attack this week.

Four suspects are in custody after a disturbing live-streamed video of a duct-taped man allegedly being tortured on Chicago’s West Side, CBS Chicago reported.

In the video, the victim’s clothes were cut, he was peppered with cigarette ashes, and then his hair cut with a knife until his scalp bled.

Several people can be seen laughing and eating as the attack is going on.

The incident took place Tuesday in an apartment on Chicago’s West Side, a police spokesperson said.

CHICAGO — Chicago, which just had one of its most violent years ever, was the scene of another horrifying attack this week.

Four suspects are in custody after a disturbing live-streamed video of a duct-taped man allegedly being tortured on Chicago’s West Side, CBS Chicago reported.

In the video, the victim’s clothes were cut, he was peppered with cigarette ashes, and then his hair cut with a knife until his scalp bled.

Several people can be seen laughing and eating as the attack is going on.

The incident took place Tuesday in an apartment on Chicago’s West Side, a police spokesperson said.

Sponsor content from Toyota
    Not Every Used Car Has What it Takes to Become Certified
    The victim, who has special needs, was a high-risk missing person from northwest suburban Crystal Lake.

Police said he traveled to Carol Stream to meet a friend. They ended up in a stolen car, driven to the West Side, where the attack took place.

Chicago police said in a statement that while on patrol, they observed the disoriented male walking outside. He was then transported to an area hospital for treatment.

*At 5:26 p.m. officers then responded to a battery at a residence on the 3300 block of W. Lexington where they discovered signs of a struggle and damage to the property and where able to link this evidence to the disoriented male,* the statement said. *Officers later became aware of a social media video depicting a battery of an adult male which is believed to be the same individual.*

Four people are now in custody, police said.

Last edited:

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Whoooo good thing I didn't vote for trump lol...so its safe to say i aint getting kid nap...

But on a side note,why isn't there much news about those 5 white kids who sexually assaulted amd raped a disabled BLACK teen?..they only got probation.

Last edited:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    This will be defended as not being the racist hate crime that it is! I'm sure some liberal ass hat will just say they were "expressing" themselves out of frustration due to the election being stolen by Donald Trump. But if the shoe was on the other foot, every media outlet and crybaby social warrior would be screaming their asses off!

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    This will be defended as not being the racist hate crime that it is! I'm sure some liberal ass hat will just say they were "expressing" themselves out of frustration due to the election being stolen by Donald Trump. But if the shoe was on the other foot, every media outlet and crybaby social warrior would be screaming their asses off!

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Unfortunately this! :mad:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    not only screaming but fires, riots, and police probably being shot. This is beyond disgusting on so many levels and unfortunately it probably will not be prosecuted as a hate crime as it should be.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    There's pictures of these thugs all over the Internet. 2-3 of them were girls. They do not know if they want to charge it as a hate crime Bc they say it can just be childhood stupidity.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Whoooo good thing I didn't vote for trump lol...so its safe to say i aint getting kid nap...

But on a side note,why isn't there much news about those 5 white kids who sexually assaulted amd raped a disabled BLACK teen?..they only got probation.

I've read that and they deserved worse punishment, although they are minors. And that did get news coverage btw.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    There's pictures of these thugs all over the Internet. 2-3 of them were girls. They do not know if they want to charge it as a hate crime Bc they say it can just be childhood stupidity.

Problem is they aren't juveniles, they are adults.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...icago-torture-video-i-dont-think-it-was-evil/

*The fact that this was a vulnerable person that was probably duped into going along with them. It appears it is someone who is mentally disabled, I think makes it even more sickening,* said guest Matt Lewis. *But at the end of the day, you just try to wrap your head around evil. That’s what this is, it’s evil. It’s brutality. It’s man’s inhumanity to man.*

*I don’t think it’s evil,* Lemon replied. *I don’t think it’s evil. I think these are young people and I think they have bad home training. I say, who is raising these young people? I have no idea who’s raising these young people. Because no one I know on Earth who is 17 years old or 70 years old would ever think of treating another person like that. It is inhumane. And you wonder, at 18 years old, where is your parent? Where’s your guardian?*

The Morality (or lack thereof aka - Evil - Which is defined as: profoundly immoral) of an act is not determined by the individual's "home training".

What an idiotic thing to say.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I can't believe it- they ARE charging them with a hate crime. :eek3: Maybe the public outcry was just too much, this time?

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/c0d964ae40f64e57a52cc3be213aa830

FWIW- I've never been a fan of "hate crimes", as it tends to suggest some groups are more "sacred" than others, IMHO. I mean, evil is evil. But if they're going to have such laws, BE CONSISTANT and make it apply to everyone.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.

One of the little girls was 24 years old.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom