Multiple Black People Kidnap, Assault, and abuse mentally disabled white man.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans

d9d.jpg

We need to replace these faces with theirs....

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    What kind of parents would drop off their mentally challenged son off at McDonalds to go spend the night with one of these thugs.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Raising a mentally challenged child isn't easy. There are good and bad parents like there are for any other kids. Its a challenge to determine their boundries- you don't want to keep them caged, otoh, there are bad people out there. Not sticking up for the parents but there may be more to the story.

OTOH, the ones that did this... well, I hope the put the executions on FB, one at a time, and let the others watch.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    There is no violence in Chicago - that's just Neo-Nazi conservative propaganda. The Community Organizers have all the young people under control and doing meaningful volunteer work........ Oh, wait....I remember the Community Organizer moved to D.C., but he sent his disciple back to Chicago to carry on the good work. Chicago is a model US city that everyone else want's to emulate.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I'm having a difficult time articulating my desires for the treatment of these thugs, without sounding like a sadist.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm having a difficult time articulating my desires for the treatment of these thugs, without sounding like a sadist.

Obviously, these kids have no hope, right? One of them even calls herself "North Pole Princess". Clearly that has been her dream- one that could never be realized- until now.

Heat proposes that the four of them be dropped off there via parachute as soon as possible. Let this poor girl live her dream with her friends! :)

Last edited:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    Obviously, these kids have no hope, right? One of them even calls herself "North Pole Princess". Clearly that has been her dream- one that could never be realized- until now.

Heat proposes that the four of them be dropped off there via parachute as soon as possible. Let this poor girl live her dream with her friends! :)

That's creative. A bit expensive though.

Edit.

If we give them Go-Pros we could offset the cost of the aircraft required by making a reality show out of it. Give them food, tents, blankets, so there can be more than one episode.
    It'll pay for itself.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

Edit.

If we give them Go-Pros we could offset the cost of the aircraft required by making a reality show out of it. Give them food, tents, blankets, so there can be more than one episode.
    It'll pay for itself.

I like it. I'll throw in a few Lorcins and 4 cases of quality, yet inexpensive wine to add to the storyline. :thumbsup:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

Edit.

It'll pay for itself.

Leave them with enough food to last 4 people 2 weeks, 3 if they eat short rations.
    Make sure they understand that this will last one person 8 weeks, 12 on short rations.
    Tell them a chopper will be back in 12 weeks to pick up survivors.

With oleheat Lorcins and wine this would be the top rated reality show in history.

The Ultimate Survivor.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Leave them with enough food to last 4 people 2 weeks, 3 if they eat short rations.
    Make sure they understand that this will last one person 8 weeks, 12 on short rations.
    Tell them a chopper will be back in 12 weeks to pick up survivors.

With oleheat Lorcins and wine this would be the top rated reality show in history.

The Ultimate Survivor.

I'm writing up a letter right now and mailing it to all networks....

-Thats-gold-jerry-Gold-GIF.gif

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LanceK
    Top Bottom