New 4473 1-16-17 Know weed=No guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Well put! And to try and post a member's personal info because you disagree with him is disgraceful! You can't win an argument so you resort to personal attacks? Very childish! I thought you guys were supposed to have integrity?

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Well put! And to try and post a member's personal info because you disagree with him is disgraceful! You can't win an argument so you resort to personal attacks? Very childish! I thought you guys were supposed to have integrity?

Integrity is not a question on the test.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

When did that happen? Is this person banned? That should be a banning offense depending on what was posted.

Last edited:

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

When did that happen? Is this person banned? That should be a banning offense depending on what was posted.

He posted my birthday on the previous page... Which leads me to believe they have more of my info. And with him telling me before "some buttons shouldn't be pushed" in the same thread he posted my name, leads me to believe he is stalking/threatening me! Why? Because he doesn't agree with my opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    He posted my birthday on the previous page... Which leads me to believe they have more of my info. And with him telling me before "some buttons shouldn't be pushed" in the same thread he posted my name, leads me to believe he is stalking/threatening me! Why? Because he doesn't agree with my opinion?

My advice would be to politely tell him to eat a dk.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

Perhaps alpinehyperlite can provide some more detail for us and clear up this matter....perhaps, somehow, it's not as weird as it currently looks.

alpine?

Last edited:

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    There was no argument to win. Someone asked a question, so it got answered. Simple enough. Stalking? Since when does a simple google search constitute stalking? there were no rules broken with anything I've said. Nice try though.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    There was no argument to win. Someone asked a question, so it got answered. Simple enough. Stalking? Since when does a simple google search constitute stalking? there were no rules broken with anything I've said. Nice try though.

So you admit to googling a BS member to obtain information that is not currently posted on this forum and posting it for everyone to see?

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Which bayou shooter law does the actions which you described break again?

We aren't talking about Bayoushooter laws, we are talking about an attempt to use private information (regardless of how it was obtained) to bully and intimidate others. Which regardless of legality is juvenile and pathetic.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    We aren't talking about Bayoushooter laws, we are talking about an attempt to use private information (regardless of how it was obtained) to bully and intimidate others. Which regardless of legality is juvenile and pathetic.

yep

and I'm pretty sure the mods/admins/owner would agree that posting personal user info is a no-no

Additionally, I'd say stalking probably starts with a google search lol

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge

And how did I try to bully or intimidate anyone? I simply answered a question someone asked. Sounds like y'all are breaking rule #1 with rude and personal attacks.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land

There are over 20 people in BR with my name...

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Can an Admin please verify that these post have been deleted and the reason behind their deletion? Seems that somebody must have posted something unprofessional to have them deleted in the first place. Thanks.

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Well that's just rude, I just wanted people to get you presents for your birthday.

This is the kind of behavior from LEO that makes people cringe. You obviously posted his information with the stipulation to not push certain buttons. That is an obvious broad threat. There is no other way to take that coming from a person with LE authority, and then to just "comically" brush it off like it wasn't a complete dck move and try to walk away with no responsibility for your own words. Its disappointing really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom