New 4473 1-16-17 Know weed=No guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You need to inform him he's a failure! I'm a criminal everyday because I speed because of this logic... I was in a bar playing darts with an assistant chief of which PD I will not say, and he knew I was there drinking underage. He was kicking my ass and said he would shoot from his knees, I said while you're down there I got something else you can do on your knees... He shook my hand and thanked me because he said as soon as people find out he's a cop they won't talk **** to him!

ETA: He also stated that he wouldn't write a ticket for a small baggie for personal consumption...

Your stories are awesome. How old are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    By definition, that is pretty much how this **** works:

crim·i·nal

noun
    a person who has committed a crime.

crime

noun
    an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.

Right, so if the ONLY reason you are arresting someone is b/c the gov't tells you too.....:wtc:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I really do not care about who smokes weed as long as it does not involve me or my family. I care about the 2nd Amendment and have no trust for pinko leftists who do everything they can to ban access to firearms.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I really do not care about who smokes weed as long as it does not involve me or my family. I care about the 2nd Amendment and have no trust for pinko leftists who do everything they can to ban access to firearms.

cheers to that

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    If what you say is true then they are an embarrassment to those of us who take our job seriously.

I haven't lied about anything... Have you ever thought that maybe you take your job a little too seriously? You sound more like a robot than a real person. Like judge Dredd that enforces any law to the fullest extent with no leniency... Most cops I know don't agree with every law written and will enforce the ones they don't agree with on occasion because they took an oath to do a job. But, they still think for themselves and see the silliness in some laws.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I haven't lied about anything... Have you ever thought that maybe you take your job a little too seriously? You sound more like a robot than a real person. Like judge Dredd that enforces any law to the fullest extent with no leniency... Most cops I know don't agree with every law written and will enforce the ones they don't agree with on occasion because they took an oath to do a job. But, they still think for themselves and see the silliness in some laws.

Yeah, it's perfectly acceptable to only enforce laws you agree with. That's exactly the officers the public needs, are you serious

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington

And this, sir, is pretty much where I'm at. This was more of a BS.com social experiment for me:D

Right, so if the ONLY reason you are arresting someone is b/c the gov't tells you too.....:wtc:

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. I never said he or anyone else was a criminal, a question was asked and I answered it. I didn't express any opinion about a plain jane joe civilian smoking pot, because honestly I don't give a ****. What I do care about is pieces of **** who weasel their way into organizations like LE agencies and the US Military that have strict prohibition standards in place for good reason and then said piece of **** ignores those standards. I have thrown more weed out on the side of the road in lieu of arrest than you and your silly pot head friends have probably smoked in the past 15 years. That's not to say I have never arrested someone for weed, but for me that's not a straight up got to jail deal, but you're to busy waiving your **** the police/I hate the government ******** banner again so thanks. Mission complete and point proven yet again. Some of you idiots are just to ****in easy. :fawk:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Why is Jeeper a criminal, he hasn't harmed anyone or anyone's property? Is he a criminal solely b/c the politicians said so? Only bc he did something they say not to do?

By definition, that is pretty much how this **** works:

crim·i·nal

noun
    a person who has committed a crime.

crime

noun
    an action or omission that constitutes an offense that may be prosecuted by the state and is punishable by law.

§966. Penalty for distribution or possession with intent to distribute narcotic drugs listed in Schedule I; possession of marijuana, possession of synthetic cannabinoids, possession of heroin
    A. Manufacture; distribution. Except as authorized by this Part, it shall be unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally:
    (1) To produce, manufacture, distribute or dispense or possess with intent to produce, manufacture, distribute, or dispense, a controlled dangerous substance or controlled substance analogue classified in Schedule I;
    (2) To create, distribute, or possess with intent to distribute, a counterfeit controlled dangerous substance classified in Schedule I.
    B. Penalties for violation of Subsection A of this Section. Any person who violates Subsection A of this Section with respect to:
    (1) Except as otherwise provided in Paragraph (4) of this Subsection, a substance classified in Schedule I that is a narcotic drug (all substances in Schedule I preceded by an asterisk "*"), upon conviction shall be sentenced to imprisonment at hard labor for not less than ten nor more than fifty years, at least ten years of which shall be served without benefit of probation or suspension of sentence, and may, in addition, be required to pay a fine of not more than fifty thousand dollars.
    (2) Except as otherwise provided in Paragraph (3) of this Subsection, any other controlled dangerous substance classified in Schedule I, shall upon conviction be sentenced to a term of imprisonment at hard labor for not less than five years nor more than thirty years, at least five years of which shall be served without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence, and pay a fine of not more than fifty thousand dollars.
    (3) A substance classified in Schedule I which is marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinols, or chemical derivatives of tetrahydrocannabinols, or synthetic cannabinoids shall upon conviction be sentenced to a term of imprisonment at hard labor for not less than five nor more than thirty years, and pay a fine of not more than fifty thousand dollars.
    (4)(a) A substance classified in Schedule I that is the narcotic drug heroin or a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of heroin or of its analogues upon conviction of a first offense shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment at hard labor for not less than ten nor more than fifty years, at least ten years of which shall be served without benefit of probation or suspension of sentence, and may, in addition, be required to pay a fine of not more than fifty thousand dollars.
    (b) A substance classified in Schedule I that is the narcotic drug heroin or a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of heroin or of its analogues upon conviction of a second or subsequent offense shall be sentenced to a term of imprisonment at hard labor for not less than ten nor more than ninety-nine years, at least ten years of which shall be served without benefit of probation or suspension of sentence, and may, in addition, be required to pay a fine of not more than fifty thousand dollars.
    C. Possession. It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to possess a controlled dangerous substance classified in Schedule I unless such substance was obtained directly, or pursuant to a valid prescription or order, from a practitioner or as provided in R.S. 40:978, while acting in the course of his professional practice, or except as otherwise authorized by this Part. Any person who violates this Subsection with respect to:
    (1) A substance classified in Schedule I which is a narcotic drug (all substances in Schedule I preceded by an asterisk), shall be imprisoned at hard labor for not less than four years nor more than ten years and may, in addition, be required to pay a fine of not more than five thousand dollars.
    (2) Phencyclidine, shall be sentenced to imprisonment with or without hard labor for not less than five nor more than twenty years and may be sentenced to pay a fine of not more than five thousand dollars, or both.
    (3) Any other controlled dangerous substance classified in Schedule I, shall be imprisoned at hard labor for not more than ten years, and may in addition, be required to pay a fine of not more than five thousand dollars.
    D. Other penalties for possession. (1) Except as otherwise authorized in this Part:
    (a) Any person who knowingly or intentionally possesses twenty-eight grams or more, but less than two hundred grams, of a narcotic drug (all substances in Schedule I preceded by an asterisk "*"), shall be sentenced to serve a term of imprisonment at hard labor of not less than five years, nor more than thirty years, and to pay a fine of not less than fifty thousand dollars, nor more than one hundred fifty thousand dollars.
    (b) Any person who knowingly or intentionally possesses two hundred grams or more, but less than four hundred grams, of a narcotic drug (all substances in Schedule I preceded by an asterisk "*"), shall be sentenced to serve a term of imprisonment at hard labor of not less than ten years, nor more than thirty years, and to pay a fine of not less than one hundred thousand dollars, nor more than three hundred fifty thousand dollars.
    (c) Any person who knowingly or intentionally possesses four hundred grams or more of a narcotic drug (all substances in Schedule I preceded by an asterisk "*"), shall be sentenced to serve a term of imprisonment at hard labor of not less than fifteen years, nor more than thirty years, and to pay a fine of not less than two hundred fifty thousand dollars, nor more than six hundred thousand dollars.
    E.(1) Possession of marijuana.(a) Except as provided in Subsection F of this Section, on a conviction for violation of Subsection C of this Section with regard to marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol, or chemical derivatives thereof, the offender shall be punished as follows:
    (i) On a first conviction, wherein the offender possesses fourteen grams or less, the offender shall be fined not more than three hundred dollars, imprisoned in the parish jail for not more than fifteen days, or both.
    (ii) On a first conviction, wherein the offender possesses more than fourteen grams, the offender shall be fined not more than five hundred dollars, imprisoned in the parish jail for not more than six months, or both.
    (iii) Any person who has been convicted of a violation of the provisions of Item (i) or (ii) of this Subparagraph and who has not been convicted of any other violation of a statute or ordinance prohibiting the possession of marijuana for a period of two years from the date of completion of sentence, probation, parole, or suspension of sentence shall not be eligible to have the conviction used as a predicate conviction for enhancement purposes. The provisions of this Subparagraph shall occur only once with respect to any person.
    (b) Except as provided in Subsection F of this Section, on a second conviction for violation of Subsection C of this Section with regard to marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, the offender shall be fined not more than one thousand dollars, imprisoned in the parish jail for not more than six months, or both.
    (c)(i) Except as provided in Subsection F of this Section, on a third conviction for violation of Subsection C of this Section with regard to marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, the offender shall be sentenced to imprisonment with or without hard labor for not more than two years, shall be fined not more than two thousand five hundred dollars, or both.
    (ii) If the court places the offender on probation, the probation shall provide for a minimum condition that he participate in a court-approved substance abuse program and perform four eight-hour days of court-approved community service activities. Any costs associated with probation shall be paid by the offender.
    (d)(i) Except as provided in Subsection F of this Section, on a fourth or subsequent conviction for violation of Subsection C of this Section with regard to marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, the offender shall be sentenced to imprisonment with or without hard labor for not more than eight years, shall be fined not more than five thousand dollars, or both.
    (ii) If the court places the offender on probation, the probation shall provide for a minimum condition that he participate in a court-approved substance abuse program and perform four eight-hour days of court-approved community service activities. Any costs associated with probation shall be paid by the offender.
    (e) Except as provided in Item (a)(iii) of this Paragraph, a conviction for the violation of any other statute or ordinance with the same elements as Subsection C of this Section prohibiting the possession of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, shall be considered as a prior conviction for the purposes of this Subsection relating to penalties for second, third, or subsequent offenders.
    (f) Except as provided in Item (a)(iii) of this Paragraph, a conviction for the violation of any other statute or ordinance with the same elements as Paragraph (B)(3) of this Section prohibiting the distributing or dispensing or possession with intent to distribute or dispense marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, or synthetic cannabinoids shall be considered as a prior conviction for the purposes of this Subsection relating to penalties for second, third, or subsequent offenders.
    (2) Possession of synthetic cannabinoids. (a) Except as provided in Subsections F and G of this Section, on a first conviction for violation of Subsection C of this Section with regard to synthetic cannabinoids, the offender shall be fined not more than five hundred dollars, imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.
    (b) Except as provided in Subsections F and G of this Section, on a second conviction for violation of Subsection C of this Section with regard to synthetic cannabinoids, the offender shall be fined not less than two hundred fifty dollars nor more than two thousand dollars, imprisoned with or without hard labor for not more than five years, or both.
    (c) Except as provided in Subsections F and G of this Section, on a third or subsequent conviction for violation of Subsection C of this Section with regard to synthetic cannabinoids, the offender shall be sentenced to imprisonment with or without hard labor for not more than twenty years, and may, in addition, be fined not more than five thousand dollars.
    (d) A conviction for the violation of any other provision of law or ordinance with the same elements as Subsection C of this Section prohibiting the possession of synthetic cannabinoids shall be considered a prior conviction for the purposes of this Paragraph relating to penalties for second, third, or subsequent offenses.
    (e) A conviction for the violation of any other provision of law or ordinance with the same elements as Paragraph (B)(3) of this Section prohibiting the distributing or dispensing or possession with intent to distribute or dispense synthetic cannabinoids shall be considered a prior conviction for the purposes of this Paragraph relating to penalties for second, third, or subsequent offenses.
    (f) If the court places the offender on probation, the probation shall provide for a minimum condition that he participate in a court-approved substance abuse program and perform four eight-hour days of court-approved community service activities. Any costs associated with probation shall be paid by the offender.
    F. Except as otherwise authorized in this Part:
    (1) Any person who knowingly or intentionally possesses two and one-half pounds or more, but less than sixty pounds of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, or synthetic cannabinoids shall be sentenced to serve a term of imprisonment with or without hard labor of not less than two years, nor more than ten years, and to pay a fine of not less than ten thousand dollars nor more than thirty thousand dollars.
    (2) Any person who knowingly or intentionally possesses sixty pounds or more, but less than two thousand pounds of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, or synthetic cannabinoids shall be sentenced to serve a term of imprisonment at hard labor of not less than five years, nor more than thirty years, and to pay a fine of not less than fifty thousand dollars nor more than one hundred thousand dollars.
    (3) Any person who knowingly or intentionally possesses two thousand pounds or more, but less than ten thousand pounds of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, or synthetic cannabinoids shall be sentenced to serve a term of imprisonment at hard labor of not less than ten years nor more than forty years, and to pay a fine of not less than one hundred thousand dollars nor more than four hundred thousand dollars.
    (4) Any person who knowingly or intentionally possesses ten thousand pounds or more of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol or chemical derivatives thereof, or synthetic cannabinoids shall be sentenced to serve a term of imprisonment at hard labor of not less than twenty-five years, nor more than forty years and to pay a fine of not less than four hundred thousand dollars nor more than one million dollars.
    G. With respect to any person to whom the provisions of Subsections D and F of this Section are applicable, the adjudication of guilt or imposition of sentence shall not be suspended, deferred, or withheld, nor shall such person be eligible for probation or parole prior to serving the minimum sentences provided by Subsection D or F of this Section.
    H. Notwithstanding any other provision of law to the contrary, unless eligible for parole at an earlier date, a person committed to the Department of Public Safety and Corrections serving a life sentence for the production, manufacturing, distribution, or dispensing or possessing with intent to produce, manufacture, or distribute heroin shall be eligible for parole consideration upon serving at least fifteen years of imprisonment in actual custody.
    I. Immunity from prosecution. Any person who is a patient of the state-sponsored medical marijuana program in Louisiana, and who possesses medical marijuana in a form permissible under R.S. 40:1046 for a condition enumerated therein, a caregiver as defined in R.S. 15:1503, or any person who is a domiciliary parent of a minor child who possesses medical marijuana on behalf of his minor child in a form permissible under R.S. 40:1046 for a condition enumerated therein pursuant to a legitimate medical marijuana prescription or recommendation, shall not be subject to prosecution for possession or distribution of marijuana under this Section for possessing medical marijuana or dispensing medical marijuana to his minor child who is a patient of the state-sponsored medical marijuana program. This defense must be raised in accordance with R.S. 40:991, and the defendant bears the burden of proof of establishing that the possession or distribution of the marijuana was in accordance with the state-sponsored medical marijuana program.
    Added by Acts 1972, No. 634, §1. Amended by Acts 1973, No. 207, §3; Acts 1977, No. 631, §1; Acts 1981, No. 800, §1, eff. Aug. 2, 1981; Acts 1983, No. 598, §1; Acts 1984, No. 910, §1; Acts 1985, No. 208, §1; Acts 1986, No. 769, §1; Acts 1987, No. 850, §1; Acts 1991, No. 99, §1; Acts 1993, No. 969, §1; Acts 1994, 3rd Ex. Sess., No. 77, §1; Acts 2001, No. 403, §4, eff. June 15, 2001; Acts 2001, No. 1036, §1; Acts 2002, 1st Ex. Sess., No. 45, §1, eff. April 18, 2002; Acts 2004, No. 345, §1; Acts 2007, No. 19, §1; Acts 2009, No. 533, §3; Acts 2010, No. 565, §1; Acts 2010, No. 661, §1; Acts 2010, No. 810, §1; Acts 2010, No. 866, §1; Acts 2014, No. 368, §1, eff. May 30, 2014; Acts 2015, No. 295, §1, eff. June 29, 2015; Acts 2016, No. 343, §1.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. I never said he or anyone else was a criminal,

I'm sorry, perhaps I misunderstood...when I asked: Why is Jeeper a criminal...you stated why (or so I thought) by listing a bunch of law...so I followed the logical conclusion of your post.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I have thrown more weed out on the side of the road in lieu of arrest than you and your silly pot head friends have probably smoked in the past 15 years.

Of that I have no doubt since I've literally never even touched weed before, muchless smoked it.

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    but you're to busy waiving your **** the police/I hate the government ******** banner again so thanks. Mission complete and point proven yet again. Some of you idiots are just to ****in easy. :fawk:

HUH? The only thing I've ever said is that I don't agree with some laws... You can perceive it any way you want. Doesn't mean I don't like my country or I have a problem with anyone in the LE community. Just because I may not agree with you on everything makes me anticop? I'm pretty sure I've stated that I'm married to an LEO before several times. No, I don't agree with a democrat ruled government, do you? You like Obama's policies he's instated? I can't openly state my opinion without ridicule?

ETA: Every time y'all call me anticop I'm talking about my LEO friends?

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Fellas there is no winning here some of us understand and believe in the rights of man as Thomas Jefferson proclaimed them. Some do not. We won't always agree and that's ok. I would like everyone to take note some of us are ideologically consistent and our default instinct is individual freedom, and there are those who will betray their Ideals because a subject like the decriminalization of pot makes them uncomfortable, and then there are those who believe it's the government's duty to constrain the wild nature of man.

Back in my wild days I smoked pot because it was illegal I was in rebellion. My goal was to do and see as much as I could because one day I would have to grow up and be an adult and that would be boring. As I made my shift into adulthood I knew pot really was no big deal, but thought it should be illegal anyways because I didn't fully understand the rights of man. As I matured it became clear to me that we are either free to do as we wish or we are not. At this point was the point in which I decided silly things like the criminalization of a natural herb is foolish and only constrains the rights of free men and women.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Fellas there is no winning here some of us understand and believe in the rights of man as Thomas Jefferson proclaimed them. Some do not. We won't always agree and that's ok. I would like everyone to take note some of us are ideologically consistent and our default instinct is individual freedom, and there are those who will betray their Ideals because a subject like the decriminalization of pot makes them uncomfortable, and then there are those who believe it's the government's duty to constrain the wild nature of man.

Back in my wild days I smoked pot because it was illegal I was in rebellion. My goal was to do and see as much as I could because one day I would have to grow up and be an adult and that would be boring. As I made my shift into adulthood I knew pot really was no big deal, but thought it should be illegal anyways because I didn't fully understand the rights of man. As I matured it became clear to me that we are either free to do as we wish or we are not. At this point was the point in which I decided silly things like the criminalization of a natural herb is foolish and only constrains the rights of free men and women.

Nice try whitebread. You didn't type that. There are no illegible words. Either you have been lying or you copy and pasted that.

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    Nice try whitebread. You didn't type that. There are no illegible words. Either you have been lying or you copy and pasted that.

Sorry to disappoint. It's the real me. Every word came from my head all I can say is I got lucky with the spelling. I've spent the last eight or nine years with kind of a half chub (God I hope I don't get dinged for that) for our founders. I geek out on the documentaries and even the dramatizations of our founding.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom