Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prayers for this brother and his family.

Marksman

Gold Member
    In a cowpasture between Scott and Carencro
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

In that pic she is warring a gold Cross around her heck. ??? The LEO was investigating night hunting when he was shot. The video I seen showed a building(bar room) that was painted All Black?!!! Who paints a bar All Black. Was that the scene of the shooting or the arrest?
    I'm praying for him and his family.

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Mary's gone Cedric's next DBMJR1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby Normal View Post
    In that pic she is warring a gold Cross around her heck. ??? The LEO was investigating night hunting when he was shot. The video I seen showed a building(bar room) that was painted All Black?!!! Who paints a bar All Black. Was that the scene of the shooting or the arrest?
    I'm praying for him and his family.

I zoomed in best I could. Appears to be a single pearl, with a dragon fly on a silver necklace.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin