Stolen suppressor and guns

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JADSCOOP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    REWARD!!! $3000

I just returned home after being gone for a month working. My safe and all the guns have been stolen. The thieves cut the safe loose from the floor and took the safe and all the contents. I notified the local police and filed a report.

Please be on the lookout for:

1) Tactical Innovation Inc. TAC 16 (NFA)
    I am filling out form ( ATF E-FORM 3310.11 )
    ser# 1691150

2) DPMS RFLR-AP4-4R AR-10 (308)
    ser# xx758

3) Magnum Research Desert Eagle 50 A.E.
    ser# xxxxx016

4) Marlin Bolt Action 981T-22 CAL
    ser# xxxxx055

5) Walther P38

6) Browning 1885 45-70 single shot Friends of the NRA edition
    ser#xxxxxxY371

7) Winchester Lever Action 22 Magnum Model 9422M
    ser# xxxx950

8) Winchester Model 1892 Octagon Barrel 38-40WCF
    ser# xxx289

9) Rock River Arms AR-15

10) Single Shot 50 BMG Ultralite 50
    ser# 05-0113

If anyone has offered to sell you any of the guns listed above within the last month please let me know.

I have serial numbers for the guns listed above.

The Winchester Model 1892 38-40WCF. My Dad's Grandfather gave that to him and he past it down to Me. I will buy that gun back with no questions asked.
    JADSCOOP@COX.NET

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    dang! That sucks, and to know your house was burglarized must feel so horrible. Hope they catch these bastards.... Maybe if we posted on LA sportsman, Armslist or craigslist WTB ads for similar/same guns, they might come out the woodwork.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    What city/town are you in? SOB's had to know you were gone, I'd look close if you follow my drift.....

Please keep us posted.

JADSCOOP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I have a few people in mind. I don't want to point fingers until I have proof. Thanks

JADSCOOP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    The Walthall County area

JADSCOOP

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    It took two of us to move the safe when it was empty. Browning Medallion Safe
    The room where I had the safe is next to the garage. They where able to back into the garage. Then enter the room through an door.

RustyHammer

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    NOLA
    The Walthall County area

Sorry, that really sucks. If it was a serious safe, as it looks like it likely was from your cache, it likely was a multi-person job. No finger prints? Video? Get the ATF involved -- depending upon where your house is, they might be able to get cell phone tower records / GPS of those who were close to your home. With a 50 BMG and the like, they might put in the effort.

Here is the "official site" for the Walthall County area ....

http://www.co.walthall.ms.us/

Good luck man!

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sounds like someone knew your layout and that you would be out of town for them to risk taking that much time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmfox3

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    I just returned home after being gone for a month working. My safe and all the guns have been stolen. The thieves cut the safe loose from the floor and took the safe and all the contents. The Winchester Model 1892 38-40WCF. My Dad's Grandfather gave that to him and he past it down to Me. I will buy that gun back with no questions asked.
    JADSCOOP@COX.NET

That really sucks and will keep an eye out for all the guns. The Winchester 1892 is red herring that could lead to the criminals. I hope you don't mind some questions. Because they took the safe it would seem that you were targeted. It takes quite a bit effort to remove a safe and get into it so it must have been worth somebody's time and energy. Because you were targeted someone would need personal knowledge of: the existence of the safe and the weapons; and that you wouldn't be home for a long period. 1- Did you frequently post on FB or other sites about your weapons? 2- Did you frequently post on FB or other sites about your work and schedule? 3- Did you frequently post on FB or other sites about where you lived?

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Have a friend that got hit by his neighbors over in Miss. last year.
    About 25 G in guns and gold coins, They caught the dudes that did the deed, But very little has been recovered.

Best to keep ur collection and ur safe on the down low. Most of the times its acquaintances or neighbors. Somebody knew what was there, and u were gone for a while. These things (stealing a safe and its contents) DO NOT happen by chance.

Top Bottom