Shooters Discount

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stolen Valor - Weird Biker Edition

I thought SOA was a fictional TV Show?

Best YouTube comment:

Just let me catch a ***** wearing a starwars t-shirt who didn't graduate from the jedi acadamey.
    Last edited by sliguns; January 9th, 2017 at 03:02 PM.
    "Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. America was born of protest, revolution and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long" - Ron Paul

"I can sacrifice my liberties, and you can sacrifice yours, but I cannot sacrifice yours; neither can a majority in Congress sacrifice yours or mine." - Judge Andrew Napolitano

And what if he said well I can wear this without getting my face kicked in! Because the year before she got me a Miami Classic Holster in Black! And a gun so I could pretend to be Don Johnson. See it is right under this! Just a FYI! Never walk up to anyone and tell them ya gonna kick their face in....................................

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member
    The douchbaggery is strong in that video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foot clutch hand shift
    It's true anyone who is in a club should just laugh at that idiot.but a fake three piece patch isn't a smart move

Marksman
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    The douchbaggery is strong in that video.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Bwalken View Post
    It's true anyone who is in a club should just laugh at that idiot.but a fake three piece patch isn't a smart move
    So what is the problem that these "clubs" would have with this dude sporting his douchey little SOA patches, other than the obvious laughter at this dope?
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
    Benjamin Franklin

Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.
    John Adams

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.
    Josef Stalin

Stolen Valor - Weird Biker Edition

The guy filming is more than likely not a 1%er. Maybe he is a prospect and showing off. The guy with the vest is not claiming any territory so I'm thinking he tough guy with the camera is just as much a patched in member of a club as ten guy wearing the vest. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Censored by "them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bwalken View Post
    My thoughts also.

Censored by "them"

My above post was really kinda a joke scenario. But in today's world he walks uo to a person who is minding his own biz. says he is gonna kick ya head in. He is lucky real lucky.

You ever see what happens when you hose someone with gasoline?
    One team, one mission, only one result! Seals 1 Bin Laden 0

The cameraman is the one on the left......

On Target

Premium Member
    this seems out of place who is the guy asking the questions and why it's a Fictional program to start with
    Last edited by OutOfAmmo; January 9th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

Foot clutch hand shift
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebread View Post
    Yep

So what is the problem that these "clubs" would have with this dude sporting his douchey little SOA patches, other than the obvious laughter at this dope?
    I wasn't necessarily talking about this guy but generally speaking those guys sometimes have to prospect for a year or even more to earn those patches so when they see a fake one it might not end so well. But the guy talking to him is definitely the just a bully for doing that over a tv shows merchandise.

This is retarded. Why would a biker care if someone wore a jacket form a TV show? And why was that guy going to smoke a cigarette in front of a gas pump? And why would you bend down to pick up something you dropped in front of someone who is threatening to kick your face in? And why is this being filmed?

Long story short, I've had my face kicked in before, and I'd likely risk it again before I took of my cloths at a gas pump because some jack hole told me to. I wonder if there were 10 videos of people telling him to get bent before he found this winner.

Edit: Not that I would be wearing a fake biker gang jacket, that seems like a no brainer. I doubt a real biker would bother filming himself threatening you if he took offense. In the mid 90's I had a job in Houston with a bunch of Bandito's and they weren't the type to threaten. I'll bet the camera man practiced the whole conversation in front of a mirror after watching sons of anarchy one evening.
    Last edited by general mills; January 9th, 2017 at 10:23 PM.
    "You know what? You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"......Barf (Spaceballs, 1987)

Quote Originally Posted by Expert684 View Post
    You ever see what happens when you hose someone with gasoline?
    Now THAT would have been a video worth watching!
    "You know what? You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"......Barf (Spaceballs, 1987)

I see people wearing Sons of Anarchy shit all the time, especially while the show was still on air. This dude needs a .45 chill pill.

I'll think twice before I go out with my Avengers shirt.
    Actually was honest on paying stupid state online purchase tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawny View Post
    I'll think twice before I go out with my Avengers shirt.
    Smart move! Nick Fury would kick your face in on sight. CAP or Tony would give you a warning.

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    Smart move! Nick Fury would kick your face in on sight. CAP or Tony would give you a warning.
    I don't think I could take Cap's look of disapproval. The shame would be unbearable!
    Actually was honest on paying stupid state online purchase tax.

Well he ain't Chuck Norris. In fact I think Chuck Norris is weak anyway.....in fact Chuck if you think your so tough why don't you come here right now and kick my askjkdjklalkjdfkljalkdjflkajflkjasldkfjrioiafadfna snfansdfnasfnanfjnafjdsflkfjlaskjflkajsflkjasldfkj laksjflkjaslkfjalksjflkajsflkjaslkfjv s,mvnruhhf;asfoiajwreoijwoerjaosfjal;sjflkasfdl;kj aslkfjalksjdfjasdjfiojfijafk,arweoiaf;lasflkaseoil ksndflkjeasorlkajserlaslkjerlkajerlijawerlkjalkjrl akjerlkjalkrjlkajesrlkjawlekrjklajerlkjarlkjlkajas dlkjrriuuitiulkZJlkjalkmnflk(*&(*&KJHjkhfdkjhdf*(* &*jkhJkhkjhakjdfhkjha98Y(*PYiuhPIY&(yfruihfhkahfiu asfjkasfkuhaksjf

Is it just me or does the guy filming sound a lot like Sam Kinison ?