Good Samaritan award winner

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Arizona, huh? Aint that one of them constitutional carry states?

I don't think that came into play. Apparently he was driving in a car so could have easily had it in a glove box. Don't ruin a good guy gun story with politics. Just enjoy the good publicity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I don't think that came into play. Apparently he was driving in a car so could have easily had it in a glove box. Don't ruin a good guy gun story with politics. Just enjoy the good publicity

You have to appreciate the irony, that you would be the one to post a story about a citizen with a gun saving the day.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You have to appreciate the irony, that you would be the one to post a story about a citizen with a gun saving the day.

I'm not sure I follow. The guy did a very commendable thing for someone else that will affect the rest of his life.

Skipr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Houma, LA

If I read it right, I believe the good Samaritan was a her.

"Now the Arizona Department of Public Safety are trying to find the hero who intervened, because they believe the trooper may not be alive if it weren't for her actions."

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I'm not sure I follow. The guy did a very commendable thing for someone else that will affect the rest of his life.

One of the first times you and I openly disagreed was here

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?147351-LSU-s-steps-to-being-safer&highlight=Campus

It seemed to me at the time your opinion of private citizens coming to the aid of other private citizens and/or LEO was low.

Now having linked in an old thread, I would like to point out I hold no grudges with anyone, I have however pigeonholed you as far left of my Jeffersonian ideology.

Anyways if you don't see the humor there I'm sorry. It was worth a giggle for me.

Last edited:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?147351-LSU-s-steps-to-being-safer&highlight=Campus

It seemed to me at the time your opinion of private citizens coming to the aid of other private citizens and/or LEO was low.

Now having linked in an old thread, I would like to point out I hold no grudges with anyone, I have however pigeonholed you as far left of my Jeffersonian ideology.

Anyways if you don't see the humor there I'm sorry. It was worth a giggle for me.

That's what I was assuming you meant....just re-read the thread...it was a good one

JoeLiberty

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    United States

Oops. It is a good story. And I do enjoy the publicity... Thanks for sharing.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    Why do we have to get stories like this from a BRITISH news outlet? This ought to be on every morning show and local news in OUR country!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

Just because I don't agree with everything doesn't mean I am against citizens with guns. Hell I have private guns also that I'd like to keep lol

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom