Some fun at the range.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    I just watched the movie 'John Wick', and honestly, I learned a lot.

Can i get an invite to this range session? I'd love to show you how it's really done!
    Yeah come on by.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't say what SO he worked for. What makes you think it was the dept that shot 500 times? Did you use that fancy Federal laptop to check him out? :)
    I would assume since he lives on the NS, he works for STPSO. Im also joking about this dont be ass sensitive on me charlie. but 500 rounds and no hits, this perp was one lucky mofo. :P

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    i would also prefer Stress shooting, its much more fun. use to do it on the Army SRT team all the time.

Not being an ass but the phrase "srt team" is a bit redundant. For some reason that has always bothered me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Not being an ass but the phrase "srt team" is a bit redundant. For some reason that has always bothered me

Ok? Special Response Team better? or SWAT? not sure why you think its redundant? i am explaining we did a lot of Stress shooting in my time on this special team at a certain Army installation. and i like that type of shooting, compared to plain stand in front of target and pull trigger...

- - - Updated - - -

I was in the Army, what was your MOS?
    95B which changed to 31b in 2003 ish.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    Rather than give warnings to almost everyone in this thread, I'll let this be the warning.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules
    Rule 1: No rudeness or personal attacks

While we appreciate passionate and informed discussion we will not allow rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts, or trolling.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Ok? Special Response Team better? or SWAT? not sure why you think its redundant? i am explaining we did a lot of Stress shooting in my time on this special team at a certain Army installation. and i like that type of shooting, compared to plain stand in front of target and pull trigger...

- - - Updated - - -

95B which changed to 31b in 2003 ish.

I was referring to "Special Response Team team". See what I mean. I didn't know the army "Special Reaction Team" was so secretive or am I reading too much into "a certain army installation"

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    no not secretive at all. Every army base has them. not every swinging dick can be on the team , there are tryouts. so in its own it kind of is special. Like Local LEO SWAt teams.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    no not secretive at all. Every army base has them. not every swinging dick can be on the team , there are tryouts. so in its own it kind of is special. Like Local LEO SWAt teams.

Learn something new every day, I wasn't familiar with the unit.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    pretty sure Thats illegal. ill probably win anyway, since he does work for the Sheriffs department and that recent shooting were they shot the kidnapping suspect 500 times and did not hit him once. :)

That's wasn't my agency but bro... you are a property guard, so I won't be careful throwing shade atreal cops doing real cop work.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    i would also prefer Stress shooting, its much more fun. use to do it on the Army SRT team all the time.

Stop trying to be cool by being vague. The Army has no SRT. Installations have them and they are a joke. Every base. There is no Army SRT.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA

Did you miss this comment? You are bad at reading. So if there bad then why did they send us to the Atlanta PD swat school?

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    That's wasn't my agency but bro... you are a property guard, so I won't be careful throwing shade atreal cops doing real cop work.

Property guard huh? I guess if you call us being a federal police force, with state police authority just property guards. Then on top of that investigate every federal crime in the book. Respond to every major disaster in the nationext, work side by side with JTTF, and also soon to be my new position EOD k9 handler working with every other fed Leo agency on bomb calls around LA. And get paid twice your salary. I'll do my job any day of the week. I'm also about to become a reserve PD officer on top of that.

Puma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Cut Off
    sooooo much douche, so little time

Also for information purposes, MOA at 100 yards is actually 1.0472 inches..............

Last edited:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Did you miss this comment? You are bad at reading. So if there bad then why did they send us to the Atlanta PD swat school?

Bc Atlanta is close to Ft Benning and your unit had a **** travel and training budget. That would be my guess anyway. Where you went to school, is on balance, way less important then how much work you do. MPs, almost universally think they are super soldiers, and I'm sure as a property guard your expirence standing post at gates is helpful, but, MPs make **** cops. I'd rather have combat arms guys anyway.

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    And I'll also be protecting the stadium in houston on superbowl day. So talk all the crap you want VG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom