New member.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spyker1982

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    Shreveport
    Hey everyone. Just following instructions and saying hello as I am a new member. I'm Eric and I've been living in the great state of Louisiana for 2 years now. I'm a military guy stationed in the Shreveport/Bossier area at Barksdale AFB, LA. I absolutely love Louisiana and it is truly the Sportman's Paradise. Met my wife here and once I'm retired from service (8 years left) I'll be looking to settle down in this area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spyker1982

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    Shreveport
    I'm an aircraft maintenance officer. Don't work with the B-52s operationally but I'm assigned at Air Force Global Strike Command. Aircraft maintenance is my trade though. Work a lot with pilots.

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    I'm an aircraft maintenance officer. Don't work with the B-52s operationally but I'm assigned at Air Force Global Strike Command. Aircraft maintenance is my trade though. Work a lot with pilots.

Ok, my dad loaded "ordinance" on bombers many years ago during the Korean War. When he was "getting out", he was doing loading training on the B 52, and was classified as an ordinance loadmaster. He worked with a lot of nuclear weapons. Back in his time he was in the 8th Air Force under SAC under General Curtis LeMay.

Last edited:

Spyker1982

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    Shreveport
    Thanks guys! @Firearmfanatic, he's a load toad. I'm sure he has a lot of stories from the "SAC" days. I love the old SAC sayings. My favorite is perhaps the attached...

4cc8e15e0e3969c0b813b8fc1a6dd827.png

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Welcome to LA and BS. Travel down south and enjoy the rest of our state too.

Top Bottom