Traitor gets commuted by our dear President.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    What a travesty! He shouldda got the firing squad.

Last edited:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    It'll be a shame when a robbery or something goes wrong in a few months... just a prediction...

UnseenUSPCompact

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Does anybody have a link to the actual details of the documents he leaked? What exactly were in them and things of that nature.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Does anybody have a link to the actual details of the documents he leaked? What exactly were in them and things of that nature.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/30/bradley-manning-wikileaks-revelations

https://www.thenation.com/article/long-list-what-we-know-thanks-private-manning/

The Collateral Murder video got a lot of buzz (still up on youtube i think) as well.

The first revelation came in 2010, from a video showing a US helicopter crew laughing as they launched an air strike killing a dozen people in Baghdad in July 2007, including a photographer and driver working for the Reuters news agency. The footage was recorded on one of two Apache helicopters which were hunting for suspected insurgents. They encounter a group of men on the ground, who do not immediately appear armed, and there is no sign of gunshots. But one helicopter crew opens fire, with shouts of "Hahaha. I hit 'em," and "Oh yeah, look at those dead bastards". As the wounded are helped, one of the helicopters opens fire again, with armour-piercing shells.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wikileaks-iraqi-civilian-deaths-higher-reported/story?id=11953723

"The reports detail 109,032 deaths in Iraq, comprised of 66,081 'civilians'; 23,984 'enemy' (those labeled as insurgents); 15,196 'host nation' (Iraqi government forces) and 3,771 'friendly' (coalition forces)," WikiLeaks said in a statement regarding the documents' release. "The majority of the deaths (66,000, over 60 percent) of these are civilian deaths. That is 31 civilians dying every day during the six-year period."

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    I wrote a long drawn out post, but decided I don't feel like arguing with people today. Thanks for the info sliguns.

I hear you man.

I wasn't pleased to hear about this when it all went down and I'm bothered by Obama's choice to pardon this guy/gal (who the hell really cares what this dirtbag identifies as). It wasn't right to put our brothers and sisters out in the world just doing their job at additional risk.

On the other hand as most know I'm super conservative and believe a lot of what is wrong with America comes from us giving the executive (at all levels) too much rope to hang us with. At the risk of getting the title of Bayou Shooter's Alex Jones I will quote Eisenhower:
    "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist."

I know this is unpleasant to many and has been made out to sound unpatriotic or unsupportive of the people who are the tip of the spear, but anyone who has known me for more than 5 seconds will tell how wrong you are if you question for a second my love for this country and our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines. But what we have allowed to be constructed under the guise of security and patriotism is an abomination. I believe "Si vis pacem, para bellum", but that's not what we are doing.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    The POTUS was on TV explaing why he did it.
    That the punishment was unjust! {as it was to much for the crime} That the punishment was unjustifiable harsh for the crime commited.
    That "SHE" sad she was sorry and was also going threw a lot at the time
    Not sure if it was him or the news after But That She was in prison with guys and was a now a girl.........

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    The POTUS was on TV explaing why he did it.
    That the punishment was unjust! {as it was to much for the crime} That the punishment was unjustifiable harsh for the crime commited.
    That "SHE" sad she was sorry and was also going threw a lot at the time
    Not sure if it was him or the news after But That She was in prison with guys and was a now a girl.........

DNA will still say, he's a man male.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    There are many that say they are sorry. does that make it ok? Can you just go out an do what ever and then say well I had a good reason? Hillery......Obstruction of Justice? Oh that does not matter had a good reason.
    Treason? Oh had a good reason.
    On a side note i could see a jury going light or saying well they cracked {if they did really crack} get them mental help. And have them serve the crime in that facility instead. Not just fake it so as not to go to real jail.
    Back years ago in Mississippi, Picayune to be exact. A man lost his job and was losing his home, wife ect. He also had many other problems and he cracked. Walked into a bank robbed it. Left there and went to another bank down the street. Cops went to second bank, thinking he was robbing them as well. He was in line with a pay book to pay for his home that was being taken away.
    Doing the wrong thing for the right reason in his mind was still wrong! Right? or in this case Left!

Last edited:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    There are many that say they are sorry. does that make it ok? Can you just go out an do what ever and then say well I had a good reason? Hillery......Obstruction of Justice? Oh that does not matter had a good reason.
    Treason? Oh had a good reason.
    On a side note i could see a jury going light or saying well they cracked {if they did really crack} get them mental help. And have them serve the crime in that facility instead. Not just fake it so as not to go to real jail.
    Back years ago in Mississippi, Picayune to be exact. A man lost his job and was losing his home, wife ect. He also had many other problems and he cracked. Walked into a bank robbed it. Left there and went to another bank down the street. Cops went to second bank, thinking he was robbing them as well. He was in line with a pay book to pay for his home that was being taken away.

I really hate to laugh at another man's misfortune but Jesus!

Uh... I want to make a payment on my uh... mortgage.
    :doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom