The Coward won't jump

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Key Master

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2013
    Gretna, LA
    I agree with Noob. If someone kills a police officer they should not be taken into custody alive.
    I want to apologize to the Moderrators. I had to edit my original post. I am very upset as I live on the BestBank. And I just learned that this Brave, Courageous young Warrior has the same birthday as me as I was writing my first reply.
    I am glad that I came to my senses(??) and changed my post.
    Once again I apologize for my first reply to this thread. I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my original post.

Last edited:

The Key Master

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2013
    Gretna, LA
    Hello it's me again. I just wanted everyone to know that I did not threaten anyone that has posted or any member of the Bayou Shooter community. I just vented about what fate the cowardly piece of garbage that shot the Westwego Police officer and the female deserves.
    Once again sorry so long winded. What a way to start your birthday weekend off.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    I agree with Noob. If someone kills a police officer they should not be taken into custody alive.
    I want to apologize to the Moderrators. I had to edit my original post. I am very upset as I live on the BestBank. And I just learned that this Brave, Courageous young Warrior has the same birthday as me as I was writing my first reply.
    I am glad that I came to my senses(??) and changed my post.
    Once again I apologize for my first reply to this thread. I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my original post.

THIS

I remember in 'the old days' when a LEO in BR was shot, the perp always commited suicide by shooting themeself 15 or 20 times

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    What a giant waste of time and resources!:curse:
    That mother f****** piece of human garbage just shoots himself like the coward he is. He could have just gone ahead and saved the world a love heartache and headache this morning or better yet last night. What a sack of s***! F***!

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    The bloodlust on this site is sad.

'Taint a one unamongus that put him up on that girder. He made that decision. We're just the peanut gallery.

That widow, and those two fatherless children, . . .

. . . , well my hope is that the entire community ensures they're needs are met. I'll try to do my small part, what ever that might be.

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    I've never started a Go Fund Me page, but what if BayouShooter sponsors one? I'll put in a couple hundred for the officer's family. If we all donate what we can, and the community pitches in, we should be able to have a substantial amount.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm in. I love my daughter with all my heart, and I would hate to know what she would have to deal with if either me or my wife died suddenly. I hope these two children are still going to be able to afford college, have a roof over their head, food on the table and gifts at Christmas.

So someone point us to the right place. Whether it be a go fund me, a trust of some sort for the kids, a bucket to donate at your local bank or whatever.

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    I'm all in, but I want to respect the family. Not sure if plastering up a memorial Go Fund Me is what his wife needs right now. I'm holding on this, but I'm ready to donate when the time is right and the organization is legitimate.

Top Bottom