The Coward won't jump

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I've never started a Go Fund Me page, but what if BayouShooter sponsors one? I'll put in a couple hundred for the officer's family. If we all donate what we can, and the community pitches in, we should be able to have a substantial amount.

Doesn't Go Fund Me get a cut of the money? Maybe something set up at a bank where she would get all the money.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    He shot himself in the chest and is in critical condition at university hospital

Why would anyone shoot them self in the chest? Unless it was an accident, I just can't imagine someone trying to kill them self by shooting in the chest...that is just stupid. But I guess we already know this guy was stupid.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Why would anyone shoot them self in the chest? Unless it was an accident, I just can't imagine someone trying to kill them self by shooting in the chest...that is just stupid. But I guess we already know this guy was stupid.

I went to school with a guy that shot himself in the chest with a 9mm. I think at the time they said he did it over a girl. He lived and is married to her now. And he's a liberal.

Hermit

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 27, 2007
    Ascension
    I agree with Noob. If someone kills a police officer they should not be taken into custody alive.
    I want to apologize to the Moderrators. I had to edit my original post. I am very upset as I live on the BestBank. And I just learned that this Brave, Courageous young Warrior has the same birthday as me as I was writing my first reply.
    I am glad that I came to my senses(??) and changed my post.
    Once again I apologize for my first reply to this thread. I hope that I didn't upset anyone with my original post.

I didn't see it, but I think I wouldda liked it.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    The bloodlust on this site is sad.

Its not blood lust, it's rage over the execution, the cold blooded murder of a good man. A Marine, an off duty LEO, a 26 YO young man with 2 small children at home, trying to help somebody at the scene of an accident.

Yeah I'm outraged at this. It happens way way too often lately. Senseless, stupid, needless murder of our young men serving our society and nation. Lets see, 3 officers murdered in BR, 7 in Dallas, probably 50 more nationwide just in 2016. Everybody in America should be outraged.....but they're not!

So if that makes me agitated and bitter.....so be it.

The number of LEOs in the USA killed in 2016 is 64. Link below.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/14/us/police-officers-fatal-shooting-line-duty-nationwide/

Here is a photo of Officer Michael Louviere and his family, shared on FB just 45 minutes ago by a LEO friend of mine. Pray for his family.

q7bfczmfh0jfzvyka.jpg

Last edited:

981GT4

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 31, 2016
    Slidell, LA
    Sad, really is.

One of our Agents was one of the first guys to come up on Sylvester at the Bridge yesterday morning. He was just coming into the city from his house on the west bank, and notices a guy walking on the bridge, and climbing over the rail. He initially though it was a suicide jumper. once NOPD and state police arrived it was determined it was the suspect from the earlier shooting.

Crazy part of this one of the JPSO deputies who also came to the scene said he was driving off duty before going to work ,just in the same area this happend and missed it. He was pretty shaken up as it could of been him coming up to that car accident.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    If these officers are headed home in the area the shooting happened, anyone from the Westbank knows Barataria and Ames Blvd is not the best part of town. And that's sad. That they put their lives on the line, day in and day out. And do not make much money. But they do what they have to to support their families

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Its not blood lust, it's rage over the execution, the cold blooded murder of a good man. A Marine, an off duty LEO, a 26 YO young man with 2 small children at home, trying to help somebody at the scene of an accident.

Yeah I'm outraged at this. It happens way way too often lately. Senseless, stupid, needless murder of our young men serving our society and nation. Lets see, 3 officers murdered in BR, 7 in Dallas, probably 50 more nationwide just in 2016. Everybody in America should be outraged.....but they're not!

So if that makes me agitated and bitter.....so be it.

The number of LEOs in the USA killed in 2016 is 64. Link below.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/14/us/police-officers-fatal-shooting-line-duty-nationwide/

Here is a photo of Officer Michael Louviere and his family, shared on FB just 45 minutes ago by a LEO friend of mine. Pray for his family.

q7bfczmfh0jfzvyka.jpg

If you want the guy captured, tried, and justice applied it's all good.

Wanting execution in the street or the guy jumping off a bridge, isn't.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I agree with Noob. If someone kills a police officer they should not be taken into custody alive..

What would our Founding Fathers think of this?

Does this dovetail with our Republican form of government and our concept of Justice?

Would what you "wish" be considered "Justice"?

If so, explain, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

I know (personally) of a guy who did just that in a suicide attempt with a .45 ACP pistol after committing two felonies.

He survived. Is FINE. And now resides in Angola State Prison.

I never asked him "why not the head?" Though, I, too, would like to know.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    What would our Founding Fathers think of this?

Does this dovetail with our Republican form of government and our concept of Justice?

Would what you "wish" be considered "Justice"?

If so, explain, please.

What would anybody who supports the laws of Louisiana and/or the USA think? What would any judge, American court system, or any lawfully upright attorney?

That foolish statement implores police/LEO to become judge, jury and executioner on the spot! That wouldn't stand up very long anywhere in the USA.

LEOs go to prison for such actions, and rightfully so. (I know you were truly seeking a response from the original poster)

But I have seen and read members here who endorse breaking the law on certain issues. The simple fact is not all here are law abiding members of our society. They like to interpret/violate the law as they see fit at times.

Last edited:

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    What would anybody who supports the laws of Louisiana and/or the USA think? What would any judge, American court system, or any lawfully upright attorney?

That foolish statement implores police to become judge, jury and executioner on the spot! That wouldn't stand up very long anywhere in the USA.

LEOs go to prison for such actions, and rightfully so. (I know you were truly seeking a response from the poster)

Yep. I agree with you.

When people make comments like his I like for them to think about what they stated and articulate their position.

What he described exists in places like Mexico.

Top Bottom